sixteen:

I didn't know what to do. Payton thinks it's all his fault when it really isn't and I don't want him to be upset about it.

We both just posted on our stories explaining what's happened and how I have posted tiktoks and Instagram photos in bikinis which was a lot more revealing than the picture. But we still get questions about why I sent it to him.

"Baby I'm so sorry" payton said laying his head on my chest.

"Pay it's not your fault so stop apologising" I say playing with his hair.

It honestly doesn't bother me as much as it bothers payton but I don't know why I mean it was me in the picture.

"Pay why does it bother you more than it bothers me ?" I ask

"Because you're mine and only I should be able to see you like that"

"I get that but like I said before I posted bikini pics"

"Yeah I know" he said in a pissed off tone

"Okay, what's that tone about" I ask moving him from me

"Its just you exposed yourself on instagram al and I wanna be the only guy who can see you're body"

"Oh so everyone else can post them but me, go drool over all of nadyas pictures because she ain't really got any dignity, every single one of her posts is of her body !"

"For fuck sake enough alissa !" He shouts.

I just look at him with teary eyes and walked out. I needed some water.
I was so angry I could just break something. As I was getting ice I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I put the cup down and turn around to see payton, he wasn't sad or sorry he just looked angry and it kind of scared me.

"Why'd you walk away from me?" He asked then I take his hands from my waist and try to walk away but he puts his arm against the fridge so I couldn't move. I turn but he does the same with his other arm.

"Well ?" He asks again looking into my eyes.

I try to push him away and move his arms but I couldn't and i felt helpless, something I never thought I'd feel towards Payton.

"Payton p-please don't do t-this" I say still trying to move.

"Just tell me why you got so mad at me" leaning close to me at this point I was crying and really trying to push him away

"Payton please, dont please I'm sorry ok, payton can I go please, let me go" I say sobbing trying my best to push him.
Till I drop to the floor right in front of him sobbing curled up into a ball.

"What the fuck Is wrong with you" I say into my knees.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry I wasn't going to hurt you alissa, I would neve-... why did you think I was gonna hurt you ?" He said coming down to my level.