ten:

I turn around to see jackson with his hand on his heart shaking his head.

"Guys we've got some people coming over and we're all gonna hang out, maybe play spin the bottle or something" Dixie says

"Sounds fun who's coming ?" Chase asks.

"Nick, Olivia and nadya because she's visiting olivia" Dixie said then paytons head shoots up with wide eyes.

"Oh... shiiiittt" chase says then everyone looks at me then everyone carries on what there doing so I go up to my room to find out who nadya is.

WHAT THE FUCK !! SHE'S BODY GOALS !!!!

I start to feel really insecure about my body after seeing her and why did payton start acting like that. I walk up to my mirror and start to cry. Why weren't my hips like that ? Why wasn't my ribcage as small as hers ?

"Hey baby are you coming downst-" he looks at me then runs over and pulls me into his chest but I just cry more.

"She's perfect" I say.

"What who" then he sees my phone which is open on nadyas Instagram. "Al we aren't doing this you're literally perfect, why are you like this all of a sudden"

"I saw how you're face lit up when you heard her name" I say pulling away.

"No no no Alissa, listen, I used to have a crush on her" he says.

"Oh" I say looking down "so she's your type then"

"Alissa I can't be fucked to talk about her, you alissa heart are my type, I'm just waiting for YOU remember" he says.

"I know I'm sorry" I say hugging him.