Sunset

After about an hour or two of jelly fishing, Spongebob caught a dozen of them. Squidward only caught one, but it was a rare blue jellyfish. He decided he would take it home for memory of today.

The sun was starting to set and the sky was many colors. Yellow, orange, pink and a bit of purple filled the once crystal clear sky.

Both were laying on a grassy cliff looking up.

"Hey Squidward, I had a good time with you today." Spongebob said in a relaxed tone.

"I did too Spongebob. I really did have a good time, you idiot sponge."

Squidward was trying to refrain from his usual snarky comments, but his ego was just too big. Maybe, he needs to let it inflate.

"Oh Squidy, you have a way with words." Spongebob scoots a little closer to him and starts holding onto one of his tentacles. Squidward accepts this and loosens up a bit.

"Listen now because I'm not going to say this again! Spongebob, I like you! You annoy me so much but I admire who you are. You're always in a happy mood and you always have something good to say about me. I've been nothing but a jackass to you. Why are you so nice to a negative asshole?! I want to spend more time with you like this! I don't want to say goodbye anytime soon!!" Squid finishes off his rant/confession.

A cheeky smile fills Spongebob's face. "I know you like me Squidward. Why else would I be nice to you? It's because I like you as well. I want to be a ray of sunshine in your dark skies. Let me give you an experience to remember."

Passion filled both of their eyes and Squid leans in to make a move. His head leans and his lips touch Spongebob's. It was a soft yet strong kiss. Both pull away.

"Let's go Spongebob."