Aftermath

There isn't a happy ending to what happened that day. Spongebob still hasn't spoken to his best friend Patrick. If you could still call him that...

Spongebob only cared about Squidward. Everything he did was for Squid. Spongebob lost his own self to satisfy him. That's not what Squidward wanted. He didn't want Spongebob to put him on a pedestal. All he wanted was to be loved and treated normally.

Today was the date night. If Squidward couldn't get through to Spongebob, then he's going to call it quits. Squidward does have a heart after all. If Spongebob doesn't stop, he will only have himself in the end. What will he do when Squid is gone? He has to revive the friendship he once had with Patrick. It's for the best.

The venue was packed, but luckily they had front row seats. Squidward was excited to see his favorite symphony play. When he was a kid, his mother took him to classical concerts. Music was always apart of his life. He was never good enough to play though. He was a disappointment to his mother. She told him he was a horrible clarinet player. Instead of encouraging her son, she stopped paying for his musical lessons as a kid. Was that when he lost hope for this world?

Mama, I wanted to make you proud.