You've Made Your Point

Patrick felt rage throughout his body. He's tired of being called names like idiot. If Squidward wants to talk crap, then he's going to have to face it with a fist through his face.

"Listen here, I'm not going to let a corpse like you call me names. I don't see what Spongebob finds special about you. You never treated him right and you're using him. He's too much of a good guy to see it, but everyone knows it. Bikini Bottom will be throwing a celebration party after your death. One less asshole on this side of the sea. You think you're better than everyone, but you're just algae. I WANT SPONGEBOB BACK. I WON'T LET YOU COME BETWEEN US!"

Squidward was about to shut the door, but Patrick's foot blocks it.

"Here's a surprise, Squiddy."

Patrick grabs a knife from his front pocket. The knife was brand new. Freshly sharp and very fatal. He then pushes the door open and chases after Squidward.

"I was going to take it easy on you, but looks like you won't be needing it."

Squidward stopped running and looked at Patrick.

"What do you think Spongebob will say when he finds out his best friend killed his boyfriend? I won't be here for long. Can't you just wait till my illness kills me? You have many more years and memories to share with Spongebob. I can't have a future. All I have is now. Go ahead and do it, but who are you really hurting?"

Squidward had his arms up, "If this is what you think will make Spongebob happy then who am I to interrupt?"