Chapter 1

[July 22nd, 2016]

It was just another normal Saturday night.

I and the boys were off from work earlier, so we decided to go to the pub.

The boys loved going to the pub, getting drunk and meeting new girls.

I was never really interested in meeting girls at the pub, plus I hated having a hangover. So I never drink.

Yeah, I've only drunk once and I've decided it would be my first and last time.

But I go with the boys every time they go to the pub, as nothing is worse than letting six drunk guys moving around aimlessly without someone to manage them and preventing them from creating unnecessary chaos.

Yes, I'm the eldest among them so I need to be responsible. So I had to babysit the guys. After all, they're like my brothers.

As soon as we entered the place, the boys went in each direction.

I sighed trying to see who went where.

Jimin, RM and Yoongi went to the Bartender while Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung went to the Dance floor.

I went to the direction of the bartender as that's where the boys on the dance floor would eventually come too. Plus I didn't want to dance.

I sat on one of the bar stools, which was pretty far from where the boys were sitting.

The bartender offered me something and I politely refused it.

I slowly took a look around the pub.

This is wasn't the usual ones we go to. Jimin said he wanted to meet a girl he met here the last time he had come alone and we liked exploring new places so we were here today.

Well, I didn't like exploring new pubs but I had no other go but to accompany these guys.

The surroundings were really different compared to the other pubs I've visited, The ceiling seemed dark with dim lights, but the ceiling gave an aura which was similar to the aurora borealis.

I raised my brows at the wild comparison. I searched for my polaroid camera to take a quick snap. That's when I remembered I had left it behind in the car.

I groaned in annoyance.

I hated it when I wanted to take photos badly and I didn't have my camera.

I took my phone and turned towards the bartender, looking into my phone.

That's when it happened.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" a honeyed voice asked me. I turned around and looked at the seat and shook my head.

"No you can sit here" I muttered before looking up from my phone to take a look at the girl who's voice was like honey.

I felt my heart racing and butterflies in my stomach. I was awestruck. She was tall, maybe a few inches shorter than me.

She had long straight hair, with the ends coloured caramel brown and curled. She had side bangs which were tucked behind her ear. She was fair-complexioned with almond eyes and a perfect jawline.

She wore Torn Denim Jeans and a Baby pink tee-shirt which fit her perfectly.

In other words, she was perfect.

I've never seen someone who would flatter me with their looks, but this girl did.

I shamelessly gawked and she raised her eyebrows before chuckling.