Chapter 8 [FINALE]

"Haneul" I wihspered as I snapped back into reality from my nostalgia.

She smiled softly, biting her lip slightly, trying to stop the tears threatening to fall down.

"Is this seat taken?" She asked softly, before chuckling and giving her classic bunny smile.

I grinned as I patted that seat, asking her to sit in.

"It's been a Long time, Jin" She wispered after sitting, her eyes scanning me while her smile never faded.

"Are you even here for real?" I whispered in disbelief and she chuckled.

"That's something I should be asking you. Heard you were an Idol, I'm sorry I didn't know it before" She and I shook my head saying no.

"No it's fine, it's better that way" I said, giving a soft smile.

"I missed you" I whispered, still not being able to digest the fact and control the fluttering of my heart, that the girl I wished to be with, was actually sitting beside me.

"I missed you more" She whispered, before giving a hearty laugh, blushing.

Strands of her hair fell on face, which had grown longer than the last time and which was coloured hazel brown at the ends.

I tugged it behind her ear, before looking around for the boys for a second.

"Your band members came too?" she asked and I nodded.

"So, Jin" She said, catching my attention.

I nodded, asking her to continue.

"Let me get this straight. Would you" she paused. "Would you go out with me?" She asked before letting out her breath.

"Would love to, but" I paused, as a wave of relief hit her which was immediately replaced with a grim look, waiting for me to finish.

"I'm an idol" I answered and she shrugged.

"So what?" She asked casually.

"I might not be able to spend long hours with you though it would give me happiness" I said and she gave an encouraging smile.

"our relationship could be affected by the spotlight" I said, fearing how she would react.

Surprisingly she gave a smile.

"Let's make it brighter than the spotlight"