Chapter 7

"Joon shall we go tonight?" I asked him as he gave it a thought before nodding. 

"Where!?" Jungkook interrupted and I sighed.

 "Do you remember that Pub I lastly accompanied y'all to?" I asked and he nodded. 

"I wanted to go there, got someone to meet" I let out and he raised his brows.

 "Who's it Hyung?" He asked and I chuckled dryly. 

"You'll know it at the right time Jungkook-ah"

-

"How did you actually meet him there?" Piper asked as I was applying my lipbalm.

 "I actually went there to meet my friend and her boyfriend.I don't drink and I didn't wanna stay third wheeling, so I tried looking around and I saw him seeing something on his phone" I answered before turning on my heels, to face the one I was talking to.

 "You made the first move?"she asked curiously and I laughed. 

"No I wanted to take a photo of the ceiling, so I wanted to make sure if the seat beside him was empty and that was the first thing I asked him" I replied and she rolled her eyes in response. 

 "You seriously met an Idol and you didn't know it. You're dumb as hell" she commented and I punched her arm playfuly.

"I was so dedicated to my work that I never had time for KPOP" I said as she rolled her eyes in frustration. 

"Stop rolling your eyes, I'm afraid if it'll fall out" I commented as she snorted.

 "Not funny bruh" she commented and it was my turn to roll my eyes. 

"C'mon, It's kinda far from here let's leave and yeah! Shouldn't forget this" I said as I took my sleek black camera bag. It was pretty small as I wasn't carrying a DSLR around.

 "DSLR?" she asked expectantly and I shook my head showing her my polaroid.

 I got a new Polaroid onestep+ which was more of a original one compared to the instax mini 9 I previously owned. It was a pink instax cam. 

"Polaroid? seriously dude who even uses polaroid these days?" she asked in disbelief.

 "Hey! Don't you dare say a word about my polaroid! It's that one thing which made me find the love of my life" 

-

"Jimin let's dance c'mon!" Tae pulled him to the dance floor while Hoseok and jungkook joined them. 

"Hyung, why did you want us to come tonight?" Namjoon asked as we followed  Yoongi who went to the bar tender. 

"I want to remember and feel the same feeling I had the last time I met her Joon" I replied as we sat on the bar stools.

 I refused the drink the bartender offered while Namjoon and Yoongi got started. 

I looked around slowly, remembering how it felt like the last time I was here. I slid my hand into my pocket, taking my phone before continuing  my daily 1km of scrolling.

 Within a few minutes I found Namjoon and Yoongi no where to ne found. 

I sighed as I felt nostalgic and my heart started racing as I glanced at the same ceiling which gave me the aurora borealis effect.

 Before I could get back to looking into my phone, I felt something like a  flashing light, which made me look at the person who caused it.

 I froze as the phone in my hand met with the ground, as I looked at the person in front of me with nostalgia and Admiration. 

"Haneul" I whispered as tears glistened in my eyes.

A/N: Hey! I'm sorry for the delay in updating, I've been kinda busy lately. 

So two more chapters and I'll be done with this story guys! I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Do vote and comment. It really helps my book.