Chapter 4

"Thank you so much Hyung" Jungkook repeated and I patted his back.

"Are all the boys ready? We need to leave!" I heard our manager instruct Namjoon.

"They are Manager-nim, We can leave anytime considering the fact that Yoongi and Hoseok are here too," I said and I turned to see Yoongi leaning against the wall exhausted and Hoseok talking cheerfully to the maknae line. 

We all made our way to our car to leave to the Airport.

-

"Jin Oppa!! Saranghaeyo!!" I heard the fans shout as we made our way in.

This happens all the time we're in the Airport.

The fans always come to welcome us or send us off.

I wasn't wearing my mask either so the fans were happy to see my beautiful face.

Yep. I'm not called Worldwide Handsome for no reason.

I sighed as we came in.

"Namjoon-ah, your passport," I said as I handed him his passport while taking mine.

"Thanks, Hyung you're indeed a lifesaver," he said as I smiled.

Our Manager-nim was dealing with the customs clearance as we stood beside each other, talking.

I could feel someone staring at me, but I ignored it, thinking it would be any of the fans.

"Hyung, when do you plan on releasing a mixtape?" Yoongi asked out of the blue, which made me laugh oblivious of what's happening around.

"Yah Yoongi! It's gonna be a year since you released Agust D, so plan on D-2, I'm not sure if I wanna make a mixtape now" I replied smiling.

"But Hyung, you should start working on something!" He insisted and I shove it off.

"Let's talk about it later Suga, I'm not in a mood right now," I said.

"Jin!" I heard a voice call out to me. I turned around everywhere, searching who it was.

"Hyung over here!" I heard a familiar voice call out and I found Namjoon, a few feet away, waving to me.

I walked to him and checked on him asking why he called out to me,

unaware that a familiar stranger, who was standing a few metres away had called out to me, wanting desperately to make me notice her.

A/N: Puff! Short chapter!

But I wanted to end it here as I wanted to give a clear view from the next chapter as the first part of this story is officially over!!

This is a short story which will end in less than 10 or maximum 10 chapters. So yeah!