Four - Drunk Words Are Sober Thoughts

FOUR

I don't really know how we got here, talking about our childhood and how we felt, and pretty much everything. 

Knowing the truth really makes me like Drew, but only a little bit. I mean, there's no real reason to hate him that much anymore.

Let me rewind a little bit and explain. 

.

.

I love the feeling of beating a person you can't stand at something.

For example, when your best friend's brother and you race to book a venue at a super classy hotel, and you get there first, and end up checking that on your list. 

After that whole shannanigan, I panted while sitting on the couch in the lobby of the hotel.

Drew sat beside me, panting as well, although I feel more tiumphant about it.

He told me that I only won because I wasn't dress as "classy" as him.

He was wearing a suit, like he always does, and I was wearing skinny jeans, a blue top, with a white scarf. But keep in mind, I wasn't wearing sneakers. I wore flats that constantly make my feet ache.

Drew walked towards a big, glass door that looked like it led to the bar.

"Drew, where are you going?" I asked, wanting to know why he was going to the bar.

He left the door open, saying, "The bar...obviously."

"Why? You have things to do, especially since now I'm ahead of you in the checklist," I said, modestly.

"You know, I don't really care about that right now. And unlike you, I don't always spend time on my checklist; I actuallu have some fun."

"What? You think I don't have fun?" I said, trying to prove him wrong.

"No, I know you don't have fun," he said, hiding a smirk.

"Oh, yeah? How do you know?" I said, getting up from my seat.

He shrugged, "It's obvious. You are always trying to beat me at this fucking checklist thing."

"Fine. I'll prove to you that I could have fun," I said, walking into the bar.

I understood, once I walked in, that the place was packed with people. There was a dancefloor with loud music playing, a bar, a pool table, and it was probably the most fun place to hang around at this hotel.

Hopefully, music won't be playing this loudly during April and Malcom's wedding because the ballroom is across the hall.

Drew followed behind me, chuckling, as if he didn't believe I could have fun.

I got a margarita because it was a long week, and I really needed one. 

I didn't really pay attention to what Drew got, cause after a few sips of my margarita, I convinced myself I was stupid enough to go dance.

I hoped Drew was watching right now, so he could see how much I'm having. Some guy named Rick and I are dancing to a pretty upbeat song and are doing pretty good so far. 

When the song ended, I walked back to get my drink, when I saw Drew staring at me.

"Okay, that was a little fun, I bet," he nodded to the dancefloor. "Where'd the guy go?"

"Oh, he had to go back to his wife," I smirked, just making that up.

Drew's eyes widened, and he smiled, "Wow! First time having fun, and you get a married guy to dance with you? I'm impressed, actually."