First Sight

"Will you be my girlfriend ?"

A small gathering of students can already be seen. I suppose most of them are the friend of this boy kneeling down in front of me. Others might not have their own business, so here they are! Standing with curious eyes. I wonder if they are this curious in class!

"I'm sorry"

As I proceeded to walk away, the boy stood up and sighed, some of the students were giving me looks, don't know what kind of looks though!

So, I'm Shin Ae-ra. A person who loves to mind her own business. The summary of my life might be like this- I have a sister with whom I live,a group of friends, a good grade and maybe beauty! Yeah, I have got many proposals since my freshman year. But I was never interested in any boy. It's not that I hate them, it's just that maybe I didn't find Mr.Right for me yet. So why playing a game of love when I know that I won't end up with them? I'm a practical person, I want to enjoy my life the way it is.

"So....another proposal huh? How many have you got including this ?"

"As if I ever counted!"

"Can't relate"

While chatting with Sooyeon, I reached my locker and started to take my necessaries for the day.

I didn't realize that there was a certain someone who was witnessing all those happened earlier and heard my conversation with my friend.

~Taehyun'sPOV~

"Interesting"

Huening Kai : Wait WHAT!!!

Taehyun looked at his side just to see Huening Kai looking at him with big eyes.

Taehyun        : What's wrong?

Huening Kai :This is your first time ever to be interested in this kind of scenarios.

Taehyun        : Well yeah, we all are habituated to see this kind of scenarios. But this girl was different.

Huening Kai: How?

Taehyun      : The whole time she was wearing a poker face. And not even confused at all. She didn't even think twice to reject the guy.

Huening Kai: So what's wrong with that? Don't you know? She's always like that.

Taehyun       :You know her?

Huening Kai: Kinda. To prepare for the last Art Exhibition, I was grouped up with her younger sister. Everyday when we worked till evening in the campus, She would come to take her sister.

Taehyun       :Oh.

Huening Kai: She's actually friendly, has a good relationship with almost all her juniors. But their friend group doesn't consist any boys.

Taehyun.      : And why's that?

Huening Kai: How much do you expect me to know duh?

Taehyun      : Let's go to class.