Another Surprise!

Days were passing, school, home works, projects...

~Aera's POV~

I had to buy some groceries. Today is weekend. Amy is watching a movie at home. I entered the nearby super shop, bought what I had to. When I was paying the cashier, someone called me,

Unknown : " Aera Unnie?"

I turned around to take a look at the owner of the voice.

Aera : Uh....Sorry, Do I know you?

Unknown :Maybe you don't. I'm Toha. I go to the same school as you.

Aera : Oh, Nice to meet you Toha. Are you perhaps ....from other class?

I was busy knowing her that I didn't notice the person beside her. She was in her early 40 I guess. She came forward and questioned to.....her daughter I guess?

Unknown woman : Is she your friend?

Aera : No Eomma, she's my senior in school. Aera Unnie. Taehyun Oppa's friend.

That one name made my eyes bigger. So the woman standing in front of me is actually Taehyun's Mom? And Toha is Taehyun's younger sister?

Taehyun's Mom : Oh...Nice to see you Aera.

Aera : I'm also glad to see you Eomma-nim.

Taehyun's Mom : Are you here to buy groceries?

Aera : Ah Yes...

Taehyun's Mom : I think it's fine with you to drop by our house.... I would like to know you more!

I didn't want to, but I was left with no choice but to go to their home. I'm wondering what will Taehyun's reaction be?

Their home wasn't far away from there. I entered the house. It's nicely decorated and tidy. My eyes were wandering the house. I was thinking where Taehyun was, maybe in his room.

Taehyun's Mom : Aera, please take a seat here, I have some Ice cream in the fridge, let me bring some for you!

Aera : Ah..No..it's fine! You don't have to..I'm good.

Toha : Unnieee.. You can reject everything,but not Ice- cream you know!

Taehyun's Mom : Exactly. And Aera, please make yourself comfortable. I'm same aged as your mother I guess.

She made her way to the kitchen. No wonder why Taehyun and Toha are amiable in nature.

She came back with Ice cream and offered some to me and Toha as well.

Taehyun's Mom : So you're in the same class as Taehyun right?

Aera : No I'm in senior year.

Taehyun's Mom : oh...How about your parents?

Aera : Both of them are in America, for their own jobs.

Taehyun's Mom : So you're living alone?!

Aera : Ah..Not alone, I have my younger sister Amy with me.

The rest of the time at their house was like this, chatting with both of them. I came back home but I was disappointed that he didn't show up. Where will he be on a weekend? I didn't ask them about him. Maybe he saw me, but didn't want to meet.

Amy : What took you so long Unnie?

Aera : I was....at a friend's home.

Amy : Oh, but you could text me, I was worried.

Aera : I'm sorry, I wasn't planning to go but....ended up going....

Amy : Oh..okay...did you bring my chipsssss?????