Friends?

Weeks later

~ Taehyun's POV ~

In these few days, I saw Aera many times. She actually looks like a friendly and cheerful person. Last day in the cafeteria, some girls were quarreling. Aera was the one who could stop that Chaotic mess. I was actually impressed by her words, she's smart, she knows what to do. I kinda want to know her more.

~Aera's POV~

Mr. Min: Aera?

Aera. : Yes, Sir?

Mr. Min : Can you send these papers to class A-5?

Aera. : sure

I went there to find out that there wasn't any teacher in the class. So I decided to give those papers to a student who can give it to the teacher.

I knocked on the door to get their attention and bowed a little. After all it's a senior class!

I spotted Huening Kai sunbae in the class, but when I was about to call him he stood up and went to talk with someone else.

"Aera right?"

I looked forward to the owner of the voice. That boy from cafeteria.

Taehyun : Do you need something?

Aera. : um...Mr.Min sent me here to give these papers.

Taehyun : oh...Is it okay if I take this? I'm class monitor.

Aera. : ah it's obviously fine! I was also finding someone to hand away this.

Taehyun : OK then, guess you should go to class.

I thanked him and was about to turn away but a sudden realization hit me. He called me by my name.

Aera : Um...Can I ask you something Sunbaenim?

Taehyun : Sure, What is it?

Aera : How do you know my name?

He slightly gave me a smile.

Taehyun : Don't tell me it's your first time to hear your name from an unknown boy?

I thought for a while. Yeah...I got confessions from unknown seniors as well. But somehow he seems.....different...?

Aera : aahhh, Yeah but curious I guess?

Taehyun : You're gonna be late for class Aera, see you around.

With that he looked at those papers, never looking back at me again, I came out from the room confused and went back to my class.

~Later that day~

Me and my sister went to play bowling, she met one of her friend at the entrance, so here I am, playing alone.

I spotted a familiar figure, not long after that, I realized it was Taehyun sunbaenim. He suddenly turned back and our eyes met. He was shocked at first but then smiled.

Taehyun : Hey there..

Aera. : Hi sunbaenim....

I honestly didn't know what to say, I never had that much of a talk with any boy, not to mention a popular Senior like him.

Taehyun : Hey-- Are you uncomfortable because I didn't answer you earlier? Don't worry I'm not a stalker!

He said while putting up his hand in defeat, which I found cute. I smiled while shaking my head.

Aera. : It's not that....

Taehyun : what is it then?

Aera. : I honestly don't know what to say.

Taehyun : you're alone here?

Aera. : No, I came with my sister

Taehyun : oh Amy right?

Aera. : You know her as well?

Taehyun : Ah yeah....she worked with my friend Kai.

Now I realized how he knows my name. I felt embarrassed for thinking of him as a creepy person, now it looks like he's nice.

Taehyun : You don't have to put honorifics after my name every time you know?

He said while laughing.

Did I mention this? He's really sweet when he smiles.

Aera. : Okay....

An idea popped up my head and I offered him to join me.

We played bowling for like half an hour. Both of us were exhausted.

Amy already texted me saying that she's not feeling well and headed to home. So I also decided to go back.

Aera : Thanks sunbae- I mean Taehyun, thanks for joining me!

Taehyun : you really just played with a boy effortlessly?

He said while breathing heavily and smiling.

Aera. : But I didn't win!!!!!!

I said while pouting.

He laughed at me and then complimented me as a good player.

Aera : OK, I think I will go back now.

Taehyun : OK then, see you.

I was about to go away but stopped when I heard him again.

"Next time if you see me feel free to approach."

I hummed in response without looking back. Why? I BLUSHED dude!!! He literally caught me looking at him back then, but played it cool!