Visit

~Few days later~

It's weekend. I made my mind. I'm going to visit his house once again. Lately Toha had also been requesting me to join for a dinner. I finally told her that I will make it. Taehyun's Mom on the other hand even invited Amy to join as well. But Amy already need to attend her friend's birthday. She will be staying there  overnight.

I went off from my home. I was really surprised so see what's in front of me that I even had to clear my eyes before looking back again!

Aera : What are you doing here? !!!!

Taehyun : It's evening.

Aera : I know it's evening. What's wrong with evening?

He was calmly staring at me. As if telling me to use my brain!

Aera : You came to pick me up?

Taehyun : What else? Do you want to have double dinner?

Aera : .........

Taehyun : Let's proceed to go if you're done?

Aera : Y-yeah... I'm done.

We started to walk. It takes around 12-15 minutes from my house. He  noticed the bag in my hands and pointed at it.

Taehyun : What's that?

Aera : Brownies.

Taehyun : You made those?

Aera : Yeah.

Taehyun : For me?

Is he flirting! No no no no... Keep yourself calm Aera!

Aera : N-no...Not for you!

Taehyun : I'm upset....

He pouted. What???? I really want to squish his cheeks and tell him that he can have as much as he wants.

Aera : It's...It's for Toha...and Eomma-nim!

Taehyun : Oh.... Okay...then I won't eat.

Huh? No you can Taehyun. It's for you
I learned from your mom that you love it.

Aera : If you want to.........then you can have some you know!

Taehyun : Mean....

Aera : Sorry.

He laughed a little. But I saw it. For the remaining way we walked silently.

~At his house~

After he knocked, Toha happily had opened the door. We entered there. His Mom also came from kitchen. I greeted her, I really felt that she was happy to see me.

We talked about random staffs. Taehyun was just sitting, listening to us. He didn't spoke up. I stole glaces sometimes at him. He had a small smile the whole time. Is he happy that I came?

Eventually it was time for dinner. The food was REALLY GOOD! I can't remember when the last time I ate this much!

Aera     : Thanks for having me today Eomma-nim.

Taehyun's Mom : I'm so happy that you joined us. You're just like our another family member.

I got emotional. For a long time I didn't get this parental love. His family is really nice to me.

Taehyun wasn't here. Toha dragged him somewhere, I don't know why.

Taehyun's Mom : If you're okay, Can I talk to you about something Aera?

Aera : Sure.

Taehyun's Mom : He told me about you. I guess.....you have a problem..... Do you mind sharing with me?

I got what she meant. It's about us. So they are also willing to support if we get into a relationship? Seeing me silent, she added,

"Are you perhaps concerned about your career? Or your parents? Don't worry, I can talk to them."

Aera : It's not that...... I know I can focus on my own goal even if I........get in a relationship with him. But I have something else to look forward to. My younger sister Amy, she's not actually my sister.

Taehyun's Mom : Who's she then?

Aera : She's my uncle's daughter, which makes her my cousin. My uncle died at an accident. After that her mom left her and got married with someone else. She doesn't remember any of that. She was only 2 back then. I also don't remember any of this. But my parents told me afterwards.

Taehyun's Mom: I'm so sorry to learn that Aera. I feel bad for Amy.

Aera : My parents had to leave us for their business when I was 14. And from our childhood, I looked at Amy as my own younger sister. So...I can't forget her. My parents won't be able to stay here permanently. And Amy's mother lives in America. This is the main reason why we had to stay here.

Taehyun's Mom : Oh. It must be hard for her.

Aera : I didn't let her know any of this.
She's so sensitive, we are scared that she might do something to herself.

Taehyun's Mom : Then it must be hard for you Aera. You have been dealing with these for years now. I really want to help you.

Aera : It's okay Eomma-nim. Amy is a good girl. I need to be by her side. I can't ignore her for my own will. To be honest, my childhood memory is pleasant because of her existence.

Taehyun's Mom: I get it. But if you ever need to share something, you have us Aera. If you can't talk to Taehyun, just come over here and talk to me.

I was captivated by her warm words. How I wish I can be a part of them.