Epilogue

~Aera's POV~

Amy : Unnie! Oppa! Stand together!

Yup, Amy is still Amy! As childish as I remember.

Taehyun : OK OK, but aren't you two supposed to stand together as well?

Amy : We'll, but later! Now less talking! come on come on.

We stood together in front of the beach. Taehyun wrapped his arms around me.

Kai : *Click*
         Perfect!!!

Amy : You two look sooooo cute!!!

Aera : Here we go again! The fangirl has  appeared!

Amy didn't even give an attention to me. She was still admiring our picture along with Kai. But someone took this chance!

Taehyun : Why are you calling Amy fangirl? Do you think we aren't cute?

He looked away from me, looking at the ground.

Aera : Oh my god Taehyun!!!

Taehyun : Just kidding!

I laughed at him. Suddenly he pulled me closer to him.

Taehyun : Better!

Amy : *Click*

Kai : Awwwww~~~~

Amy : And the best photographer award goes to me!!!

I face palmed myself and Taehyun blushed.

Kai : Not at all. You're not even closer to my skills!

Both of them started to argue about their photography skills. Taehyun and I looked at each other and smiled.

Aera : You could bring Toha, I told you!

Taehyun : She has exams next week. Plus don't you remember? Never be a third wheel.

He winked at me making me blush.

Aera : You really consider your sister as third wheel? What's Amy and Kai then?

He looked at them, they're still arguing and messing around. Splashing each other with water.

Taehyun : They are busy at their own world, soooo....

He brushed his nose with mine and continued,

"I can do whatever I want. It's totally guard free here!"

I blushed once again and pushed him off me while smiling like crazy.

Taehyun : yah!!

I took this chance to run away from him and eventually joined Amy and Kai. Taehyun also came after me. All four of us started to mess around and cherish our time.

~After Some Time ~

We were sitting in front of the beach to see the sunset.

Kai           : Taehyunnie is a good planner!

Taehyun : I know. And I owe you one!

Kai : Why?

Taehyun : Thanks that you fell for Amy!

Amy blushed and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Kai           : How's that helping you?

Taehyun : Duh, you think she would have accepted me if Amy never had someone to take care of her?

Taehyun laughed at Kai while pointing at me. I suddenly realized, the reason why I'm happy is because I'm not afraid or worried about Amy anymore.

Aera      : He's right actually.

Taehyun turned at me and hit my head.

Taehyun : So you really wouldn't have accepted me?!!

Aera        : Um....maybe....maybe not!!

We all laughed accept Taehyun. He pouted like a baby.

Aera       : Thanks for taking care of Amy, I really mean it.

Kai gave a sweet smile as always!

Amy       : Okay okay, enough now! Can you guys stop! Why all of you are so damn serious!

We all laughed  together. The sun was about to set down. Taehyun brought me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest.

We finally made it, a happy ever after ending! Amy isn't going to be alone now anymore. And I also found my Mr.Right!

                     -----------×-----------
                           The End

"Thanks to those who read this story and supported me. If this had any mistakes or couldn't meet your expectations, I'm sorry. Writing has lately become a hobby to me, and I'm a MOA from heart. So yeah...this is how the idea came!!! Love ya all!"

                                                Sincerely,
                                                 Author.