Unknown Feelings

"where the heck were you?"

Sooyeon suddenly started to scold me for being late. I was 3 minutes late in the class. Well as it's my first time being late, the teacher didn't really scold me that much, just reminded me not to repeat this again.

I was too busy thinking about Taehyun that I even stopped paying attention to sooyeon.

"YAH... Are you even listening?"

Area : H-huh? ...Sorry I was thinking something else.

Zenna : You're thinking extra, or are you jealous that your sister got a confession?

Aera : WHAT I .....Never mind.

Sooyeon : Mind to explain miss pretty?

Zenna : Wait...are you perhaps.... Thinking about Taehyun Sunbae..?

My eyes grew wide.... Zenna gave a smirk at me.

Sooyeon : So....Do we finally have someone who broke your walls?

Aera : What do you mean?

Sooyeon : So you're gonna deny that your mind is filled up with Taehyun Sunbae?

Aera : I ....wait....how do you know?

She wasn't there earlier, so she isn't supposed to know what happened.

I looked at Zenna who was already facing towards the teacher. I crumbled a paper and threw it at her, glad the teacher didn't notice.

Zenna: Yah!

Aera : Get a job of announcer in the future!

Both of them were cracking up laughing quietly, while I wasn't even able to focus on the class, all I could think was his bright eyes.

Am I falling for him? Honestly I don't want to blame myself for feeling something towards him. It's not my fault. Who told him to do that in front of Jinho and Amy? Yeah I know he wasn't serious. But still.... Why Taehyun why? Why you had to do that with me. Now what? You expect me to forget everything? Like the sincerity in your eyes? Even though you were just making examples!

Bet this boy got some acting skills.
Ah godddd. Save me from this unknown feeling!