Kanao the Kawaii Kuudere

~Monday morning at school~

Tanjiro: *sits at his desk with his hand at his jaw* "I can't believe January is almost over."

Zenitsu: "Better believe it and the love month is next!"

Inosuke: "You say it like there's a girl who's actually attracted to you."

Zenitsu: *triggered* "Shut up!!!"

Tanjiro: "That must be nice I guess although I don't think any girl is attracted to me either."

Zenitsu: *blank face* "Dude are you not aware of the chicks that are dying over you."

Inosuke: "Yeah and it's not like it's because of your annoying face it's your personality."

Tanjiro: *blushes lightly* "I guess it's because I never really pay attention."

Inosuke: "Hey what's going on between you and Kanao?"

Tanjiro: *smiles* "We are just friends silly."

Zenitsu: "Mhmmm boi who you think you're fooling?"

Tanjiro: *clueless* "What do you mean?"

Inosuke: "Idiot."

Zenitsu: "Have you never paid attention to how she is around you? For a girl who doesn't talk to people a lot or at all you sure know how to keep her entertained."

Tanjiro: "Why would you say that when I told you we are simply just friends?" *raises eyebrows*

Inosuke: *sighs*

Flashbacks

~Last week~

Wednesday

*Kanao walks shyly towards Tanjiro* "U-um Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro: *smiles* "Yes Kanao-Chan."

Kanao: *blushes while fiddling with her fingers* "I-I-I-"

Tanjiro: *concerned* "Kanao-Chan your face is all red are you sick?" *gets close and places his hand on her forehead* "You don't feel like you have a fever."

Kanao: *face explodes and nose bleeds* "I-uuuuh...GOTTA GO SORRY!!!" *leaves and shots it to the bathroom while covering her face*

Tanjiro: *confused* "Is Kanao-Chan ok?" *he asks himself*

Thursday ~lunch time~

Kanao: *sits at her desk remembering she left her lunch at home*

Tanjiro: "Hi Kanao-Chan!!!"

Kanao: *blushes* "H-hello," *she says shyly*

Tanjiro: "Aren't you gonna eat it's lunch time?"

Kanao: *looks away embarrassingly* "I forgot it at home."

Tanjiro: *laughs* "Ok you can have some of mine then." *eats some and leaves the rest*

Kanao: *gestures nervously* "No that would be a bit too much I don't mind if I don't eat I'm used to it so it's ok."

Tanjiro: *gets serious* "If you're used to not eating then that's not ok, I'm serious eat it."