Inosuke's Tutor (Aoi-Chan)

~The Next Day At School~ 

~In the Classroom~

Zenitsu: "Great another day of why am I here in this hell."

Inosuke: "Sucks for you I got soccer practice today."

Zenitsu: "Whatever."

~the rest of the class talking about ships until the teacher comes~ (I'm giving the kids random names)

Sakura: "Hey so who's ship do you think is gonna last the longest in the class?"

Yuki: "I don't know...probably Tanjiro and Kanao."

Sakura: "Yeah right they totally look like they'd get married in the future."

Saichi: *sighs* "I can't wait for another ship to come by."

Tanjiro: *in his seat blushing at the conversation*

Zenitsu and Inosuke: *smirking*

Sakura: "Just think it's gonna be fun! Imagine Tanjiro at the alter waiting for Kanao-chan (aka wifey to be) as she walks down the aisle."

Tanjiro: *blushing and hiding his face*

Zenitsu and Inosuke: *laughing*

Yuki: *pretends to be the pastor* "Are there any objections as to the wed of both Tanjiro-kun and Kanao-chan?"

The rest of the class: *laugh a little then stay quiet*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Zenitsu: "I object!"

The class: *gasp*

Yuki in his pastor voice: "And what may be your reason as to your objection?"

Zenitsu: "I object because...because...... BECAUSE I WILL BE THE ONE TO MARRY TANJIRO!!!"

Saichi: *laughs* "Quality content plot twist."

Inosuke: "No you can't object."

Zenitsu and Yuki: "Why not?"

Inosuke: "BECAUSE I WANT TO MARRY HIM TOO!!!!"

The class: *bursts out into laughter*

Tanjiro: *laughs and cries*

Zenitsu: "Of course you would object to my objection you degenerate, hoggish, scoundrel!"

Inosuke: "I don't know what any of those words mean but your just jealous because I have more bromance with him than you ever could!"

Tanjiro: *sweatdrops* "Uh guys where is this going?"

The class: *gasp*

Sakura: "Uh oh battle of the bros."

Zenitsu: "How dare you?! Don't you know I've always been Tanjiro's #1 best friend!"