Going to the Movies Part Two!!!

Warning: If You Have Not Seen Boku No Hero Academia: Two Heroes or A Silent Voice Don't Watch The Clips Go Watch the Actual Movies For Yourself Then Come Back!!!

(I've already watched these movies and some others too but I want you to experience the show for yourselves before reading this chapter. If you watched it already then you know tea that goes down. XD)

NOW ENJOOOOOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~With the Kids~

Inosuke: *eye raping all the food options*

Zenitsu: "You'll scare the food if you keep doing that."

Inosuke: "Oh shut up it's gonna get eaten anyways."

Zenitsu: *mumbles* "I hope you choke on a fry."

Inosuke: "Heard that succotash."

Zenitsu: "Peppa pig."

Inosuke: "Wanna be blonde."

Zenitsu: "Wanna be soccer player."

Nezuko: 

Inosuke and Zenitsu: *sees Nezuko getting upset at them fighting*

Zenitsu: "Sorry Nezuko."

Inosuke: "We don't really mean what we're saying."

Nezuko: *sighs of relief*

Inosuke and Zenitsu: *smile and play it cool for her sake* 

Zenitsu: "And just to make it up to you.........Inosuke will purchase your food."

Nezuko: *eyes sparkle*

Inosuke: "Wait what?"

Zenitsu: "Is there a problem?"

Inosuke: "Well duh why am I paying for her food what about you aren't you suppose to be the one breaking your back for your precious Nezuko-chan?"

Zenitsu: *silenced*

Inosuke: "Don't tell me you spent half of your money on paper to make origami for Nezuko?"

Zenitsu: "Alright I won't tell you."

Inosuke: "Idiot now your half broke why should I sacrifice my stomach for you two?"

Zenitsu: "Cause you really really care about us and don't want either of us starve."

Inosuke: "It's food....it's more important to me than the both of you."

Zenitsu and Nezuko: *shed tears*

Nezuko: "I'm gonna tell big brother."

Inosuke: "I've changed my mind I'll do it."