The Baka's Surprise

At work 10: 00 am~

Giyuu Tomioka's Pov

Isn't a job the most soul crushing thing ever? You dedicate the rest of your life to one thing for source of income. I'm not saying it's all bad in its entirety but sometimes I need a break. My fingers productively swam across the ocean of characters on my keyboard, every type echoed the space in my office and satisfaction ran me over as I completed the documents. I slowly ran my fingers through my hair as I let out a sigh. I'm turning 22 today which isn't really a big deal to me I mean it's just another day anyways. I shrugged and packed my things to leave. I went out into the main area and it was ghosted. Oh that's right I sent them home early again today. I went out into my car and settled down in the front seat. I looked in the mirror through my lifeless eyes and started clapping slowly.

Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday dear Giyuu

Happy Birthday to me

How old are you now? 22

Happy Birthday to me

I finished and looked through the window, a random lady looked terrified of me because from out there I looked like I was singing to a ghost. I tried smiling but instead of a warm expression that could embrace anybody pleasantly... it came off as a Freddy Krueger rapey grin which was sad cause the lady immediately screamed and ran away. Sigh. I guess people really don't like me. I turned the keys and drove off to the library. It was one of my favorite places to be cause it was quiet and I didn't really have to talk people anyways.

.

.

.

.

~3 hours and 30 minutes later~

.

.

.

.

~At school~

Math teacher: "OK students we are going to go more in depth in equations."

Everyone: *says sarcastically* "Yeah!!!"

Math Teacher: *smiles* " Oh boy do I love your enthusiasm for school!"

Zenitsu: *doesn't have a pen*

Teacher: "So we are starting with this.."

Zenitsu: *looks away for 3 secs to find a pen then turns back*

Math Teacher: "That's when you apply it here..."

"