Operation GiyuuShino!!!

~Friday Afternoon at Tomioka's Place~

~With the kids In the Living Room~

Zenitsu: "So that's two ships we need to look out for."

Tanjiro: *says while head patting Nezuko* "Yeah we need a way to keep them sustained."

Kanao: "Well what do you think of Mr. Tomioka and Miss Shinobu?"

Zenitsu: "Fairly enough I think those two have a good yet complex chemistry."

Tanjiro: "It's gonna take a while before Mr. Tomioka even thinks about romance, plus he's always busy so he's rarely home we are just lucky we get to see him consistently this time."

Zenitsu: "Yeah he hasn't even come home yet so most likely he'll come by the time we are sleeping."

Kanao: "Miss Shinobu is normally active throughout the day and through late nights till morning so I rarely ever get to see her either."

Zenitsu: "The movie incident was just a light sauce we need to be in depth with multiple flavours, a way we can get them both together."

Kanao: "Well we could blindly set them up on a date for tomorrow"

Tanjiro and Zenitsu: *stare at Kanao* "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!!"

Tanjiro: "But how are we gonna get them together?"

Zenitsu: "We could secretly snatch their phones, enter the passcode, scroll through whatsapp, and send messages for them to meet."

Kanao: "That doesn't sound bad... but how are we gonna keep in touch without them knowing?"

Zenitsu: "Inosuke and I have walkie talkies that we use whenever we wanna prank Tanjiro."

Tanjiro: "Walkie talkies not bad....SO THAT'S HOW YOU PLAY DIRTY AND TRICK ME!!!!"

Zenitsu: *laughs* "Don't worry Tanjiro you're just knowing now at least you didn't know that I accidently dropped your toothbrush in the toilet."

Tanjiro: "I'm gonna murder you later but right now we have a plan to execute."

Zenitsu and Kanao: "Right!!!"

Tanjiro: "We'll have to inform Inosuke about the plan later but there's one problem."

Zenitsu and Kanao: "What is it?"

Tanjiro: "They're coming home late and when I mean late I mean past midnight."

Kanao: "They we can attempt to pull an all nighter."

Zenitsu: "B-But my beauty sleep!!!"

Tanjiro: "You sleep like a horse on weed, you have to pull through Zenitsu for us.....for the ship."

Zenitsu: *sighs* "Ok."

~Inosuke comes downstairs with Aoi~

Zenitsu and Tanjiro: *brush against each other and giggle like lunatics* "Ou la la is that our ship in full throttle."

Kanao: "Come on guys you look creepy."

Zenitsu: "But it's too good to be true."

Tanjiro: "We are so gonna tease him later."

Inosuke and Aoi: *look at each other and blush*

Aoi: *smiles* "Well I'll come by tomorrow and tutor you again ok."

Inosuke: "Yeah sure anytime, see you later."

Aoi: *kisses his cheek*

Inosuke: *blushes*