~Untold Truth~

Park walked formally towards the ballroom but she was secretly so nervous she could puke.

She looked at her hands but fell over.

She was caught by someone.

"ohhhhhh Miss Park mianhae!" Warrior Kim Taehyung spoke bowing.

"A-ani i-it is fine" She smiled.

"Oooooh are you meeting Jungk-" Kim Taehyung was cut off by Miss Park shoving the nearest fruit in his mouth.

She glared at him making him realise and make an 'oh' face while biting the apple.

"I get it" He smirked and walked off.

Park huffed and dusted her hanbok and walked off.

When she took one more step she saw a shadow of a man looking out the window.

She began to cry silently for the pain and fear he has caused.

As well as her one-sided love. *She thinks*

It was very dark but the moon on the stained glass windows shone through making her see the surroundings.

She closed the door making it click alerting the man who gazed at the moon.

He swiftly walked over and picked her up causing her to yelp and wrap her legs around his waist and wrap her arms around his neck.

"W-war-warrior Jeo-" She was cut off by a pair of lips crashing down onto hers.

She was beyond shocked and hurt she began to cry into the kiss responding.

The two kissed hungrily, missing each other's touch.

He pinned her to a wall and smashed his lips onto hers again.

He began to trail kisses down her neck making her moan.

"J-jeon ahh~" She whispered.

He put his finger on her lips to prevent further noise.

They were about to kiss again when two boys came running in chasing each other.

They stopped when they saw the scene which was Jungkook holding Park's hands against the wall and her legs wrapped around his waist.

Mark immediately covered Jisung's eyes.

Park pushed Jungkook off her and jumped down running away.

"ReAlLy you two!!!" Jungkook whispered angry.

"Mi-mianhae Hyung i-" Jisung began to cry.

"Shhhh it's okay shhh dont cry i am sorry" Jungkook hugged Jisung.

The 22 year old hugged the scared 16 year old (Pretend i know he is 18).

Mark just nodded before taking him back to the bedroom they were staying.

Once they were gone Jungkook sighed frustration taking over him as he pushed his hair back revealing his abs as he lifted his arm up.

(soz for the unnecessary details :p)

He was beyond annoyed as he didn't get his point across.

*Damn you jungkook! Why did you kiss her straight away!!!??? now she thinks you played her for her body!!!* Jungkook scolded himself mentally.

He realised that she went to her room so he dashed quickly realising Lady Ryong a.k.a bitch face comes home in 30 mins.

Jungkook just barged in and saw Park sitting on her bed crying.