~Not you too! (S)~

^^I love dis plus i did it by myself^^

THIS IS SAD BTW~

*Park and Lee*

Running, running is the only thing they did.

They didn't look back.

They shan't.

They would be mortified knowing this could've been avoided.

They passed trees, seeing only dark crumbling leaves...... in the summer.

They passed rocks and stopped for breath.

"U-unnie l-look" Lee spoke holding her belly.

Park looked up and saw bright green trees.

"The south" She whispered loud enough for Lee to hear.

The two walked slowly catching their breaths.

They met fresh water.

"oh my!" Park exclaimed dragging Lee to drink some.

Lee looked up and was beyond shocked.

"What is that?" She asked.

The two looked up and saw a cascading waterfall splashing from rocks above them.

"Waaaaaa" Lee exclaimed and giggled jumping up and down like a baby even though she was carrying a baby.

*Awww she is only 15* Park thought as she jumped up and down with her.

The two drank.

*rustle*

The girls stood up scared if it is a guard so they dashed.

*Back to the war*

Jungkook was mortified when he saw a man's head dripping with blood wearing the same mask Jimin wears normally.

*If u are sad about Jimin's death READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AGAIN IM LAUGHING CUZ U GUYS DIDN'T GET IT*

Lady Ryong laughed and dropped it on the floor standing on it so it crushes.

"YOU MONSTER!" Jungkook spat leaving Taehyung as Jaemin and Yoongi came and took him away along with a scared Jisung.

He stood up walking towards a backing up Lady Ryong.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Lady Ryong spoke stepping back until she was stopped by the wall.

"Getting my revenge what else?"  Jungkook smirked as she had to stop moving.

"For what!!!?" Lady Ryong stomped.

"For hurting my girlfriend for killing my brother!" He spat.

"Yeah? Well now you little slut is pregnant with a halfie your throne will be ours" Lady Ryong laughed boosting her ego.

Jungkook lent closer to her his breathe fanning her face making her blush and lean closer.

He immediately pulled back laughing.

"YOU THINK I WOULD KISS A SLUT LIKE YOU WHEN I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN CALLED PARK CHAEYOUNG?" He laughed,

Lady Ryong was embarrassed.

He lent closer again.

"Let me tell you a secret"

"That baby isn't northern.....the baby is mine~"

Her eyes widened.

And they will stay like that till she rots because she just met the same fate as Jimin and Miss Jung.