~Listen~

Jisoo opened the doors widely.

"UNNIE!" A girl screamed as she covered her eyes ready for impact.

When it never happened the girl looked up and saw a green and purple force field.

(^^like this^^)

When Jisoo looked up she smiled.

"knew it" She whispered.

"unnieeeeee" The girl whined.

"Lisa shhhhhhh It's okay" Jisoo spoke.

Jisoo was holding onto Lisa's wrist and forced her with her other hand to hold onto her own air tattoo dropping the book.

"Unnie what is this why aren't we hurt A-nd your eyes!!??" Lisa cried confused.

"We are holding our tattoo's and it's our power" Jisoo smiled kneeling down.

Lisa looked down at their hands and how Jisoo's hand was wrapped around her left wrist right where her tattoo of a plant is.

Then the young girl looked at her wrist underneath her older sister's other hand touching her wind tattoo.

Lisa immediately tried to pry free from her grip.

"No." Jisoo sternly spoke.

"Listen~" Jisoo went on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose was walking back towards Somin and BM's house when a loud noise was heard.

"Ahhh!!!" A female screamed.

Chaeyoung's head snapped towards the noise and a girl with a red hanbok was laying down on the ground.

She instantly remembered the girl who visited the north.

*She knew Jungkook and she knew about me being Southern and....and... me and her were flung back by a force just like the one with Princess Jisoo. Oh my!!!!* Rose thought as she ran towards her.

*No! What's happening?? Stop running towards her!!!!!* Rose scolded herself as for some reason she was being dragged by her own body towards the unconscious girl.

"Step back i know what's wrong just.......just......er....she is very tired" Rose bowed.

She picked the girl up and ran to the alleyway.

Once there she quickly copied what Princess Jisoo did and held down on the girl's tattoo. 

This one was a fire.

Chaeyoung then took the unconscious girl's hand and placed it on her wrist (her wave tattoo)

The blue and red force field emerged from the two girl's wrist capturing them like a cage.

Her eyes and necklace immediately shone blue.

The girl in Chaeyoung's arms started to have a fit and her necklace began to shine red.

When she began to calm down her eyes shot open revealing a red glare.

"Kim Jennie" Chaeyoung whispered still in the force field.

"Park Chaeyoung....but you are in the North aren't you?" Jennie questioned still lying in her arms.

"Jungkook saved me" She smiled laughing.

Jennie smiled.

"Ahhhhh you deserve him" She spoke.

"I just i guess i am really confused." Jennie laughed obviously indicating everything that's going on.

When they were about to let go Chaeyoung gripped tighter.

"Wa-" Jennie was cut off.

Rose put her cloth around Jennie's eyes with one hand.

"After this bond is lost we will go back to the force thingy, once i let go just run back to the castle. I got this information from Princess Jisoo!" Rose spoke tying the blindfold around Jennie's head.

Jennie nodded but when she heard Jisoo's name she froze.

"Jisoo? As in Princess Jisoo?" Jennie spoke blindfolded.

"Yes.." Rose was confused.

"My sister Jisoo?" Jennie spoke again

*NORTH*

All the guys packed.

"We are leaving at dawn" Taeyang spoke and all warriors bowed.

Everyone was in bed when.....

"I get to see my Lisaaaaaa" Taehyung giggled.

"I get to see my Chaengieeeee" Jungkook hugged his flat pillow.

"I get to see my Jissoooooo" Jin spoke scared because his girlfriend is crazily OCD.(lmao)

"I get to see my Jenniiiiiiieeeeee" Jimin joined in.

"I get to see my own beddddddddd" Yoongi sarcastically spoke as he shared a bed with the maknae line. He wrapped his pillow around his head.

All the boys erupted with laughter.

*SOUTH*

"YoU'rE aNoThEr PrInCeSs???!" Rose bellowed.

"Yes" Jennie tried to stand up with her blindfold on.

"Chaeyoung please help me" Jennie whined making Rose laugh.

"Okay okay" Rose spoke helping Jennie stand.

Then a messenger shouted.

"ELEMENT DAY WILL CHANGE ONCE AGAIN! IT WILL BE HELD IN 2 DAYS!"

Chaeyoung snapped her head towards a blind Jennie.

Jisoo gripped onto Lisa's wrist harder after hearing the message.

"we are in big trouble. you need to ~Listen~" Jisoo spoke in a warning tone.