~ELEMENT DAY~

(One more chapterrrrrrrrrr!)

Birds chirping.

People chatting.

Chickens clucking.

And children playing,

The bright sunray shone through the stone window and onto a sleeping Chaeyoung's face.

It glistened on her milky soft skin.

She began to stir as she covered her face with a weak hand.

"Arghhh" She groaned quietly.

Chaeyoung sat up letting the blanket which once covered her cascade off her onto the bed.

She was wearing a nightgown.

"CHAEYOUNG!!" Two girls screeched from behind the door.

Chaeyoung jumped out of her skin and coughed to clear her throat.

"Y-yeah?" She murmured in a sleepy voice.

The door flew open revealing a panicking set of sisters.

Jiwoo and Somin.

"T-the Qu-queen wants to see you" Jiwoo spoke.

"WHAT!!!!????" Chaeyoung screamed.

"How does she know i am here?" 

"I don't know" Somin said almost crying with panic.

Wanna know how?

*Few hours before*

The three princesses held onto each other's wrists in a triangle shape.

Green,Red and Purple mist emerged.

"This is much more powerful than just two" Jennie whispered.

"I know i don't want to tell you Lisa, what happens when all four meet" Jisoo whispered.

"Talking about that, Lisa? Why are you upset?" Jennie furrowed her eyebrows as she sat crossed legged on Jisoo's bedroom floor holding the two sisters tattoos.

Lisa looked up.

"Lisa?" Jisoo asked worried as the green girl was on the verge of crying.

"I-i met Ocean" She began to cry.

Jennie was about to hug her when Jisoo called out.

"Don't break the bond!!" 

Jennie sat back down and glared at her Unnie.

"Lisa i-" Jennie began.

"No! You don't understand i finally met my twin for the first time in 20 years!!" Lisa cried out.

Jisoo and Jennie sighed.Knowing their pain when they met their little sister, they couldn't imagine what Lisa felt when she saw and touched her TWIN sister.

But Jennie began to get angry.

"LISA! She is too my sister for heaven's sake! I found her first in the North i saw her getting raped!!! I saw her bleed from miscarriage and i saw her get punished!!!!!" Jennie screamed.

Lisa looked down.

"Calm down before mother hears." Jisoo cried panicking.

"I already heard"

All three girls snapped their heads towards the door where the familiar voice came from.

They let go of each other's wrist making all three be pulled from each other and land on each of the sides of the room.