~One Day~

As soon as Chaeyoung shouted "Now" Jennie took off her blindfold and saw no Chaeyoung.

Jennie sighed.

"I must tell Jisoo" She whispered picking up her red hanbok and running towards the castle.

The king and queen are on business trip so this is the only time the sisters can meet.

With the gates in eye sight Jennie waved her hands indicating to the guards to open them up.

Once inside she made her way through the red carpet halls.

"Jisoo!" 

"Unnie!!" Jennie yelled.

Once in Lisa's hallway Jennie stopped to breathe.

Panting, she realised Jisoo was closing the door.

Before Jisoo could turn Jennie ran and held her wrist.

"AH!" Jisoo yelled.

When Jisoo looked down she saw a hand on her wrist.

She caught on and placed her hand on the girl's wrist.

A Red and Purple force field bursted from their tattoo's.

"Jennie? How do you know-"

"Park Chaeyoung, I met her in the North Jungkook is in love with her and he helped her escape. But she was never a Northern" Jennie was confused.

"I know. She....she is the 4th princess."

"huh?"

"Here look, this book was written by Taemin. It was in the locked off room in the library. He went on and said how she was kidnapped by Northern guards to make a halfie. But it's impossible. You can't make a halfie. Now she is safe here, we need to bring her to element day. That's where we will hold each other's wrists and that will protect the South from King Kim-il's attack. It's said that he will come back on element day and destroy us. He has been away for 20 years. Once back he is expecting a halfie to destroy us. We must act fast" Jisoo spoke quickly, to a wide eyed Jennie.

Jennie just nodded.

The two sister's let go and were pulled back by force.

Jisoo landing on one side of the hall following with Jennie at the other.

"Argh" Jennie groaned.

"Great" Jisoo dusted her hanbok.

"Find Chaeyoung!" Jisoo yelled to Jennie.

"Okay unnie!" Jennie ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Next day*

Lisa was walking down the streets holding her green hanbok in her right hand and her necklace in the other.

Then, it started to shine green.

"Oh my" She whispered.

When she turned around it grew darker so, when she turned the other way it disappeared.

"huh?" Lisa questioned.

Curiosity taking over her she turned around the other way and that's when she met eyes with a girl doing the exact same thing across the market square.

*She loves blue clearl- wait why is her necklace shining too?* Lisa thought.

She was about to take a step closer until the girl put her hand out stopping her.

*CHAEYOUNG*

I was walking until that girl with a green hanbok stared at me.

My necklace began to shine blue.

I knew instantly it was the last princess.

She was about to take a step towards me so i put my hand out.

*AUTHOR*

Lisa stopped confused.

She looked at the girl with her hand out with weirded- out eyes until they landed on her tattoo.

"Ocean?" She whispered.

Once everything processed through her head, Lisa covered her eyes with her hand, intentionally showing her tattoo.

Chaeyoung sighed and followed the girl who signalled her to walk to the castle.

*Are they going to kill me?* She thought.

Lisa walked in and when Chaeyoung followed she was pushed against a wall with green eyes staring at her.

Chaeyoung's eyes shone blue and she realised the two her holding each other's wrist.

The two girls were inches apart,

Then Lisa began to cry.

Chaeyoung was confused.

"i-i-i love you Chaeyoung" Lisa spoke crying and that's when she whispered.

"Come here tomorrow please" Lisa cried and then pushed her out shutting the door crying harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Chaeyoung*

She was very confused for many reasons.

1.) How did the princess know her name.

2.) Why was she crying.

3.) She said she loved her?

*I've been confused since birth for heavens sake* Rose groaned stomping off.

When Chaeyoung stepped into Somin's house she was stopped by a guard.

"Are you Park Chaeyoung?"

"I-ii y-yes" Chaeyoung stuttered scared.

"Here Princess" He bowed and walked off.

*PrInCeSs????????!?!?!?!?!?* Rose screamed mentally.

She teared open the letter and there lied the letter of her destiny.

Park Chaeyoung knew she must be there tomorrow.

She always cried saying ~One Day~ She will be where she belongs.

And now, she just cannot wait to tell Jungkook about it.

That day will come.

Tomorrow on Element Day~~~~~~~