~Clues~

^^This is sooo cute but the editor is a liskook shipper *Insert dead eyes*^^

Rosse decided to take a walk around the village making it really sink in she is here.

Everything is so much nicer here.

So much healthier.

The plants are green!!

Children aren't hidden from their real mothers.

They are running around freely.

Playing.

Back at the North children are locked away from the mistresses so they don't connect and instead are raised by the ladies and turn them against mistress and grow up to hate them and rape them. yes there is lots of possibilities incest occured.

She smelt the fresh air.

Rose felt someone staring so when she turned around making her hanbok make a 'cinderella twirl' she saw the girl again running off.

*What is her name.....oh yes Princess Jisoo*

The girl in the purple hanbok with a wind pendant.

Chaeyoung wanted answers so she followed her.

From walking to practically running she lifted her hanbok up and followed her.

Princess Jisoo went down an alleyway.

She hid.

When Rose went past it she grabbed her left wrist right where the tattoo is.

Chaeyoung knew who it was so she closed her eyes and braced herself ready for the force to pull her back when she first came here is was purple and blue but when it happened to that Jennie girl with the red hanbok on it was red and blue *Like our hanboks!!* Rose thought.

(Oh and for advice when you "Need to brace yourself" DON'T trust me when you brace yourself like in a crash it will shatter your bones go limp. It will still hurt but it will not break your bones)

She slowly opened her eyes confused as to why she isn't being thrown back.

When she opened them she saw her hand on Princess Jisoo's left wrist right where her wind tattoo is.

And Princess Jisoo's hand was on Rose's left wrist right above her Wave tattoo.

As she looked up she saw a blue and purple force field surrounding them caging them inside a almost bubble.

*Imagine sumn like that xXx*

Rose's mouth was hung open as Princess Jisoo also looked shocked but like she expected it to happen.

The two girls eyes locked and what surprised them the most was the fact their necklaces shone blue and purple and their eyes matching. (Blue-Rose and Purple-Jisoo)