Guardians part 2 1/2(Griffin x Jaden x Anthony)

{FLUFF}

Anthony's pov...

A scream falls from my lips flying throughout the room, making two random people sit up in panic. Looking at each other before turning around and looking at me. What the fuck.

"Why are you in my room! Who are you!" I squeak looking between the two men.

"U-um, we can explain!" The one with the blonde hair spoke.

"No you can't! Get out!" I throw a pillow at them before pulling the covers over their heads. I run to my bedroom door, flinging it open to run downstairs. I look behind me to see no one following me and sigh in relief, but I soon bump into something hard in front of me.

I look up to see the other man with brown hair, I scream turning around but bump into something else, looking up to see the other man.

"What the fuck!" I yell making the blonde haired man wince and the other man smirk.

"Please don't swear." The blonde one spoke, I looked up at him with confusion.

"Why do you care if I swear or not, who are you!"

"Just can you let us explain, we're not here to hurt you." He speaks stepping away from me so I know he won't harm me. I see him motion his hand toward me, like a shooing motion, I look behind me to see the other man roll his eyes before stepping back too.

They move over to the couch like they've lived here forever before sitting down on one of the couches leaving the other one for me. I slowly walk to the couch, sitting down cautiously eyeing them up and down. My panic started to subside and I could get a good look at them, they both were taller and more muscular then me(ooo imagination), with sharp jaw lines and piercing eyes. The blonde one had light blue eyes with gold specks, the other with reddish eyes and black specks.

"Okay explain." I say looking at them after I pull a pillow up to my chest hugging it with my arms.

"W-well first off, my name is Jaden and that's G-Griffin." Jaden speaks up with a stutter looking over at Griffin nervously.

"Okay."

"O-Okay."

"Oh my god, why are you so nervous." Griffin's voice booms, scaring me from how loud it was, I pull the pillow closer to my body to comfort me.

"You're scaring him." Jaden whisper yells toward Griffin.

"Well you know he can hear you and that's just my voice I can't do anything about it." Griffin states looking over at me then back at Jaden. "Sorry for him, he's a little crazy." Griffin says smiling sweetly at me, I look towards Jaden to see a shocked expression and confusion crossing over his face.

"So this will sound crazy, but everything is true." Griffin starts, turning his whole body towards me. "I am your Guardian Demon and Jaden is your Guardian Angel, Jaden has been with you your whole life and I've been with you for 15 years."

"Oh."

"This sounds weird, but we've been living with you your whole life. You just couldn't see us." Jaden finishes his sentence looking between me and Griffin.

"Then why could I see you this morning?" I question letting the pillow fall onto the couch beside me.

"I don't know?" Jaden says looking confused.

"Because we realized that we need you to know that we're in your life?" Griffin asks looking at me and Jaden.

"Ummm." Jaden and I both say at the same time making me giggle. Jaden's eyes light up at my laugh making my cheeks flush, Griffin just smiling at me.