IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ)

Hello! Gabrielle/Sharkie here! I have an important announcement to make; I will no longer continue writing Sweet Dreams.

I am so sorry for ending the story so abruptly and leaving it unfinished, I really am, I just don't have the motivation to keep going.

As you all know, I have been struggling to find motivation since I put the story on hiatus back in August of last year. Updates came to a stop a month prior in July, I think.

However, I have decided to leave the story in your hands. What I mean is you all can fill in the blanks and continue the story however you like! I give you all permission to do so. I'd love to see what you all come up with!

Below I'll list the ideas I had for the story but didn't get to add in or finish and the head-canons that I used to create the story. You can use them, if you want.

Ideas:
• Agent Eight completely regains her memories after being cured from sanitisation.
• Agent Eight comes into contact with people she knew in the past.
• Agent Eight finds out she is related to DJ Octavio.

Head-canons:
• The sanitised regain their memories after being cured.
• Agent Eight met Marina and Dedf1sh (Ahato) during the events of Splatoon 1.
• Agent Eight and DJ Octavio are related.
• Agent Three has a scar covering a large part of her face and head where the sanitisation goo was placed to mind control her.
• Agent Eight has PTSD and goes into panic attacks when she remembers something unpleasant from Octo Expansion.
• Agent Four is mute and uses sign language.
• Captain Cuttlefish and DJ Octavio were once friends before the Great Turf War.

Now, some more news; I will be more active on Archive of Our Own (AO3) from now on. I have an account on there and have considered moving over for some time now, and finally came to the conclusion to do so.

I will not be completely leaving Wattpad, however. I'll still be here to read and communicate, just not write. I will be writing all of my stories on AO3.

I will not be writing for the Splatoon community anymore (I'll still play Splatoon 2 whenever I can and I am still part of the community, though.), I will now be writing for the Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun/Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun fandom and possibly Danganronpa.

Anyways, my AO3 account is Sharkbytez. I hope to see some of you on there. I'll miss you guys! Thank you all so much for supporting my stories and I during the time I've been writing on here. It's been a pleasure to write for you! I hope you all enjoyed reading Sweet Dreams! - Gabrielle/Sharkie

(Also, feel free to come say hi on my other social media! You can find them on my bio.)