Sanemi • Alexithymia

Here's your story EULSIERS
Thank you for requesting!

Sanemi x Reader
Angst with fluff ending
Also contains Lemon/NSFW
And swearing

If you spot any grammatical errors/typos, please do point it out!

This was published on Mitsuri's birthday (June 1)
Happy Birthday!

~•~

You were a great swordsman, utilizing your nichirin blade in a skillful yet justified way. Your swordsmanship is nearly as of a Pillar, even those brutal demons would commend your skill!

That's why Sanemi himself took you in as his tsuguko.

Sanemi came back from his recent mission, injured and exhausted since you were off slaying demons, the kakushi tended to his wounds.

As the cold night approaches, you returned from your mission and you noticed Sanemi wasn't yet home.

"Hey, is Shinazugawa-sama not yet home?" you questioned a kakushi.

"H-he..uh..he went to a mission on a nearby town...tired and injured."

"We tried to pursuade him to not go and send other pillars instead." the kakushi explained, shaking in worry and fear.

"What's gotten into Shinazugawa-sama suddenly?" you sighed. "Where?"

"The T-Takamoto District, L/N-san."

You thanked them as you walked away.

"Should I send some kakushi with you, L/N-san?"

"Please do." you assented.

Meanwhile in Takamoto District

"You're pretty injured, buddy. You shouldn't have charged someone with you in a bad state." he chuckled, summoning glass shards. "My glass isn't as brittle as you humans."

'Fourth Form: Rising Dust Storm.' he sweeps his sword horizontally, sending multiple slashes to deflect the demon's attacks.

That then pissed off the demon. "Blood Demon Art: Anachronistic Shard Blade" he then lunged at Sanemi.

That's when you cut off his arm.

"A Lower Moon?" you said, observing his eyes. His left eye engraved with the number 3.

"Another slayer to feast on?" he giggled.

'Ice Breathing, Seventh Form, Snow Squall.' thick snow then enveloped the area, resembling a snow squall.

As you bring injured Sanemi to a safe place, you then leaped and send an attack to the demon.

'Ice Breathing, Second Form, Deep Freeze Laceration' you cut his neck in the process. This form causes the opponent to feel a rapid drop in temperature.

"How..."

You sheathed your nichirin blade and tried to loosen up your uniform's collar. "Tight.."

"I can kill that demon by myself, brat."
Sanemi approached you with furrowed eyebrows..(He hAS ebRoWs?)

"I think you can't, judging by your condition..." you tried your best not to look at his smexy chest. "Are you forgetting now that I am a pillar?"