Muichiro • Triumphant

Muichiro x Reader
Angst w/ Fluff Ending

❗ Major Spoiler alert❗
*contains gore and swearing*

If you spot any grammatical errors/typos, please do point them out!

•✿•

They were celebrating, though some of the pillars weren't present.

"Y/N, we defeated Muzan!" Shinobu beamed you a flashy smile as she dragged you to the table.

"Everybody, let's celebrate our victory!" Rengoku offered, his eyes glinted with delight and contentment.

"Finally! I really hate Muzan's guts, you know?" the Love Pillar giggled, beside her was Obanai, though his snake wasn't wrapped around his neck.

"A world without demons." Muichiro mumbled but enough for you to hear.

"Right. Now that those monsters are gone, the future generations would be able to live a normal life." you concurred as you held your chopsticks and ate.

Your (h/c) locks swayed, together with the wind.

You then turned your head, only to be seeing Genya who was fanning himself.

"Where's your brother, Genya-kun?" you asked.

"He's at the Demon Slayer HQ, together with Tomioka-san." he nervously said, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I see... so where's Oyakata-sama, shouldn't he be celebrating with us?" you questioned, your head titled to one side.

"Ah, he's with his two daughters and wife." Shinobu answered.

Muichiro tapped your shoulder. "Y/N-san, can we talk outside?"

"Sure, Muichiro-kun."

Muichiro opened the door for you as you both went outside.

"I waited for this day, Y/N-san." he said, keeping his straight faced expression.

"Can I ask you to be with me, even in the after life, until on our next life?" Muichiro requested which you acquiesced with a smile.

"Of course."

"Close your eyes." he ordered which you followed. You felt such soft lips touched yours. As soon as you realized he was kissing you, you passionately kissed him back.

As you opened you eyes, you can't clearly see the rising sun anymore.

You held your stomach as it was bleeding, not only on your stomach but your whole body was also full of wounds.

Your blade sliced into two and the six eyed demon flew. Loud footsteps from behind and your name being called.

"Oh yeah, I still remember that dream." you mumbled as you felt someone laid you to their lap.

"Mui..." you smiled. "I am sure we can defeat Muzan even without me."

You can barely see his crying face and your hearing wasn't that well any more so you can't really understand what he was saying.