Chapter 2

(Karolina) (Karolina is the girl in the pic)
"So what happened before you got sucked into here?" I ask, he chuckles."i was just getting ready to record and then a blue screen popped up with-" i interrupt him."white code writing..." He nods."so the same happened to you?" I nod."and I'm guessing my friend Destiny too...i have to find her." ty nods and we start looking for her.

(Destiny)
I sit down after walking for ages, i see a built house and i smile, walking over i knock on the door. It opens.

"Hello?" the guy who looks pretty important says, he has brown hair and glasses with a gold and purple amulet."h-hi..." I just stand there awkwardly."do you need a place to stay?" I nod."come on in." He says, i look back."I'll be right back." he nods, i run off to get mitch.

"Mitch!" I look for him, i feel a tap on my shoulder, i turn around and there he is."i found us a place to stay." he grins."lead the way." i nod and walk back to the place.

Walking into the house, i notice Mitch and the guy with the amulet glaring at each other."do you too know each other?" I ask, they nod."okay...anyways thanks for letting us stay!" He chuckles."it's fine, I'm Skydoesminecraft but you can call me sky...or...ADAM!" I laugh."i'm...DESTINY!"

(Karolina)
Walking with Ty we spot a house and we walk over, knocking on the door. Someone answers also known as Skydoesminecraft. "hey! Ty! And?" He looks at me."Karolina."
"Karolina! Do you need a place to stay?"
"Sure do!" Ty says and sky lets us in."I'm Skydoesminecraft AKA Sky, AKA ADAM!" I laugh and see Destiny with what looks like Bajancanadian. "Destiny?!" She looks over, her eyes widen, she runs over and hugs me, i hug back."Karolina!"
"You two know each other?" Adam asks, we nod.

There is more knocks on the door.