Chapter 7| the enchanted diamond

(Mitch)
I wake up to see Karolina kneeling beside me."k-Karolina?" She grins and hugs me, i hug back."finally! Now I'm not alone!" i notice we are in the nether, herobrine is standing there grinning. "Hi, hows Destiny?" I ask."shes good." he smirks, i notice behind him is something that he can watch us on, it's like mist."shes just freaking out a little that your gone, saying that she's gonna join me." i growl and glance at the mist to see Adam kissing Destiny. Me and Karolina stare, mouths open."what?" Herobrine turns and sees it, he growls, now we can hear what they are saying.

"I'm just going to join him...if it stops him from taking everyone away...then i-" Adam interrupts me by kissing me,i blush. "you are not joining herobrine!" Destiny nods."o-ok..." he caresses her cheek."we will get this together, Adam glances at the guys, they nod. She grin."yes we will."

She open a book and reads it, she mutters something. mutter."whats wrong Destiny?" Adam asks, she look up at him."the code says we have to get the enchanted diamond and we're a step closer to getting out, but where is it?" She scan the book."you can read code?" He looks at her, confused."apparently so." She laugh. Her eyes widen with happiness."its found in a cave not far from here." The guys nod, they grab some armour and swords from a chest.

"Seems like she can read code" i grin, herobrine growls.

(Destiny)
We wander off to fine the cave, i stop and notice a cave, i walk over to it."could this be it by any chance?" I look at Adam, he shrugs and we walk in, going deeper and deeper in, placing torches.

I see it, the enchanted diamond, i go to get it but notice lave with blocks in the middle."parkour." Adam says, i nod."ill do it, it's to dangerous for you." i laugh, shake my head, i flip onto the first and then flip onto the next one, doing a backflip, i do the same all the way to the enchanted diamond. I grab it and place it in my pocket, the ground starts to shake and the blocks go down, so i cant get back over, i look over the edge.

"Destiny!" Adam shouts, i look at him, i turn around and quickly dodge an attack from a- is that a tiger?! I pull my sword out and look at it, it looks at me."i guess you never knew I'm the guardian of the enchanted diamond?" I shake my head."nope, guess i never got to that part yet." He grins and ounces at me, of course i dodge.

"Why don't you just let me go with the diamond? It's much easier." I shrug."i would if i wasn't hungry." he pounces for me, i dodge, he falls into the lava, i grin and a bridge appears, i walk over it and adam instantly hugs me."i was so worried!" He kisses my cheek and strokes my hair, i giggle."come on let's go home." they nod and we go home.