Chapter 6

(Adam)
I stare at her as her eyes flash pink then blue, waving my hand in front of her face."destiny?" No answer.

"Destiny?" Still no answer."destiny are you ok?" She shakes her head and groans, tears rolling down her cheeks."w-what?" She looks at me."are you okay?" She nods and yawns."I'm going to go to bed." I nod and she walks to bed, i go back too.

(Destiny)
I wake up the next day, sitting up and rubbing my eyes i get outa bed, i smell food.

Running downstairs i see Quentin cooking something, i squeal."we have food?!" The guys laugh and nod."YES!" I dance about, they laugh even more. We have food and father around in the sitting room."so, about this Herobrine problem." i sigh."what are we going to do about it?" Everyone shrugs.

Glancing outside i see herobrine."i-I'm going for a walk..." Nobody is paying attention so i just stand up and walk out, bumping into herobrine."so you gonna join me?" I shake my head."No! Give me back my friend!" Her shakes his head."bye bye, Mitch." He disappears, i quickly run back to see mitch is gone."Mitch is gone!" Nobody is paying attention.

I place a block down and stand on it, i whistle, getting everyone's attention."MITCH IS GONE!" They now notice he is gone and gasp."they took biggums!" Jerome says, i sigh and mine the wood i had placed down."if you were paying attention you would have noticed!" I sigh.

"I'm just going to join him...if it stops him from taking everyone away...then i-" Adam interrupts me by kissing me, i blush."you are not joining herobrine!" I nod."o-ok..." he caresses my cheek."we will get this together, he glances at the guys, the nod. I grin."yes we will."

I open the book at look at the code, i tilt my head. "Get the enchanted diamond and your a step closer to getting out," I mutter."but where can we find it?" I sigh."whats wrong Destiny?" Adam asks, i look up at him."the code says we have to get the enchanted diamond and we're a step closer to getting out, but where is it?" I scan the book."you can read code?" He looks at me, confused."apparently so." I laugh. my eyes widen with happiness."its found in a cave not far from here." The guys nod, they grab some armour and swords from a chest.

"So who's going to stay with Destiny?" Adam asks."WOAH! HOLD ON! I am coming wether you like it or not Mister!" I growl a little."woah, calm down! Fine you can come!" I nod, smile looking innocent and grab some armour and swords."ready?"