Chapter 1

(Destiny)(Destiny is the girl in the pic)
I sit playing minecraft with my friend, Karolina and we finish building out statues of our favourite youtubers, i of course built Skydoesminecraft. Karolina built Deadlox, i am on the phone to her, we don't have Skype on our computers yet.

My screen goes blue. "What the?!" I stare at it confused."has it happened to you too?!" Kary asks, i nod. "Yeah..." There is some sort of code writing, i write it down, i don't know why but i felt the urge to write it down.

Next thing i know everything has gone black.

Waking up, i sit up and rub my eyes.

I have a really bad headache.

I groan and stand up, i look around. "what the...?!" I'm in some sort of blocky place, it looks familiar, but why? I sigh.

Maybe there is others?

I decide to have a look, I see some guy punching a tree with his blocky fists. He has brown hair, a white shirt with a checkered jacket. Cute, but he looks familiar, once again i don't know why."h-hello?" I say from behind a tree, he looks my way, pulling out his sword, i look at the sword and hide behind the tree a little bit more."p-please don't hurt me!" He puts his sword back and walks over."hey." I smile a little."hi...who are you?"He actually looks surprised."i'm Bajancanadian, but call me mitch." I nod as he holds his blocky hand out to me.

i shake his hand."i-I'm Destiny, so do you by any chance know why we are here?" He shakes his head, i nod."well thanks anyways, i wave, turn around and start walking."hey! Destiny!" He yells after me, i turning around."why don't we stick together? It is very dangerous here." I nod."it is?" Walking over to him, he nods."you have never heard of minecraft?" My eyes widen."minecraft...now i remember..." He looks confused, i giggle.

"I thought this place looked familiar!" He chuckles and hands me an axe, i raise an eyebrow."to chop down tree's, your probably not strong enough." He chuckles, i look at him as if to say 'really?' I drop the axe and start punching a tree, i get wood and grin."are you ok?!" I nod."of course!" i pick up the axe and hand him the wood and the axe. "I'm going to go look to see if there is any more people here." he nods."stay safe." handing me a sword, i walk off.

(Karolina)
I walk through minecraft, very confused and i hear something, i look up since i was looking down and i turn around to see a creeper. I back up, but hit a mountain.

I'm so dead.

The hissing stops. I open one eye since i had closed them and see a guy with a white shirt and brown hair that covers one of his eyes, he has headphones and a sword in his hand.

Deadlox...!

"Are you ok?" He asks, i nod and hug him."thank you!!" He chuckles."no problem, I'm deadlox but you can call me Ty." I nod."I'm Karolina."