Chapter 3

(Destiny)
There are more knocks on the door, Adam answers and more people come in, there is excitement on Kary's face."why are u excited?" I ask, she stares at me."its THE deadlox, Huskymudkipz, Ssundee, BajanCanadian, Skydoesminecraft, jerome and Minecraft Universe! Why wouldn't I be excited...why aren'tyoy excited?" i shrug."maybe it's because i don't know them." I shrug again.

I glance at Kary."somethings not right..." She says, everyone looks at her and me, she puts her hand on my forehead."your temperature is fine...then why can't you remember who they are?" Her eyes widen."amnesia by any chance?" Mitch says, Kary nods."how though?" She is very confused."maybe when she got sucked into minecraft?" Adam looks concerned."i would agree but she's the only one who cant remember anything, unlike us, i can remember everything, like that time i chopped my brothers arm off...ah good times." the guys back away a little, i laugh. "yup, so much blood, i loved it." I giggle, the guys back away again."no wonder they call you the vampire." i nod and look at the guys.

I look at Kary."Hiya! I'm Destiny and dis is Karolina!" I say, the guys who don't know us nod."I'm Ssundee but call me Ian." a guy with a beard and sunglasses says."Jerome but call me Jerome." a hairy bacca says."huskyMudkipz but call me Quentin." A fish says. "Minecraft Universe, but call me jason." i nod."Hiya!" I see a zombie at the window and scream a little, hiding behind Adam, who chuckles.

"So...we need resources." Mitch says."I will go get some bones so we can tame some doggehs!" Karolina says."No, to dangerous!" Ty (as Karolina said his name was) says."Tuff luck! I'm going!" Karolina crosses her arms."so stubborn." I laugh, she nudges me."ill go with you." Ty says and Kary nods.

"I'll get some stone and ores!" Mitch says, jerome joins him and they walk out, same with Kary and Ty."ill get food tomorrow." Quentin says, i nod."okay." Adam looks at me."how about i teach you how to fight and shit?" I laugh."i know how to!" i walk upstairs to find a combat room, i walk in and grab a wood sword. Adam grabs a wood sword to and we get in fighting stance."ready?" He asks, i nod."hell yeah."

I swipe my foot under his, knocking him down, i put my foot on his chest and grin, sword to his throat."well then, little top for next time...expect the unexpected." I grin and get off him, he stares at me, surprised and gets up."woah..." I giggle, i swing my sword at him, he ducks, i grin."very good." I put the sword back and go to walk out."Destiny..." I turn around and stop his fist with my hand, stopping it from hitting my head."wow, your pro." I laugh and walk out.