Chapter 4

(Adam)
That girl, is absolutely amazing...first person who has hazel eyes on minecraft...at least that i have seen.

I hear a scream, running out i see on the wall, bloody writing that says 'watch your back at all times' and i see a scared Destiny, i run over and hug her. Destiny stops shaking and walks over to the blood wall, bending down she picks something up.

(Destiny)
I pick up a book, opening it. It has random letters, this is what i wrote.

"I-i wrote this..." I tilt my head and i go to the last page, it's wrote.'come with me and the rest will be set free ~Herobrine' my eyes widen, dropping the book."no, I'm not going to come with you!" I yell, probably looking like a weirdo but i know he's here."i know your here! I'm not going to come with you!" Adam looks confused and picks the book up, nothing's wrote on it.

Adam looks at me concerned."are you okay?!" I sigh."great, now he's removed it and i look like a complete weirdo!" The others just stand there, looking at me as if I'm crazy."herobrine...he wants me to come with him, i don't know why." Adam nods."i guess we are gonna have to look out for you much more." the others nod. I pick up the book, i write in it and look back at the last page.

It now says 'don't join me and the rest will die' my eyes widen."i-i am going for a walk by myself." they shake there heads."no, you have to have someone by your side!" Adam says, i sigh."no!" I run out, getting lost in the woods, i smile since know one has chased after me.

I get pinned to a tree, sword to throat, i look straight into his white eyes."h-herobrine..." he smirks."so you gonna join me?" I shake my head."no!" He frowns and drops me."bye bye Karolina then." he disappears, my eyes widen and i run out of the woods, looking for the house.

I find it and run in."Kary is in danger!!" The guys look up."lets go find her then!" We all run out and to find her.