1 | ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

RING!  The bell for the end of school just rung. "Happy summer, kids!" Mrs. Jemma exclaimed. Kids screamed, shouted, and laughed. "I'm so glad school is finally over!" Tori said. "Yes, now we can chat all summer!" Haven said with delight. "At least there's no more homework," said Brendan, with a relieving smirk. "this will be a good summer." "Hey, let's take the bus home together! It's kind of lonely all going separate ways at the end of the school day." Haven suggested. "Good idea!" Tori agreed.

                                                                 * * *

On the bus, Tori was tuning into the news on her phone. "Hey, guys..." Tori said, sounding worried. On her phone, the news reporter was saying: "There has been some anonymously serious damage on the west coast of Nikron. President Hunter is closing down that area of the state, prohibiting anyone to travel there until further notice."  "Wow, that looks bad..." said Brendan. "I wonder who did it!" Tori exclaimed. "Current stop, Greene Tree!" the bus driver shouts. "Oh-- that's my neighborhood!" said Haven. "Me too," said Brendan. "see ya."

Tori's sitting alone on the bus. Staring at her phone, she sees a purple glitch. "Aah!" she yells. The glitch happens again. Tori touches the glitching screen. ZAP!  The touch brought her to a futuristic area. ⤵

 "W-where

 "W-where... am I?" Tori asks, her voice trembling. No response. "I said, where am I?" with a certainly stricter voice. A hologram appears. "Hello, I am Bright Faith. How may I help you?" "Umm... what? I don't need help!" Tori shouts. "Query not detected."  Bright Faith said. "Okay, you want a query? Fine! Where am I and why am I here?" Tori yelled with anger. "Query not detected."  said the hologram. "ARRGH! Why am I here?" Tori said sternly. "Tori Clayton, you are the daughter of Tivicar's ruler, Queen Saige." the hologram stated. "WHAT?"