2 | ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

[Setting: mysterious futuristic place]

"How can I trust you?" Tori said. "You're just a hologram I met a few minutes ago!" "Because I knew your mother personally." Bright Faith replied. "What do you mean knew? " Tori questioned. "She grew older. Now she is ruling the Moon Castle of Tivicar." Bright Faith said. "How come I've never been there then?" Tori asked. "Query not detected." Bright Faith said, emotionless. "DON'T AVOID THE QUESTION!" Tori shouted angrily. "The answer, that is for you to figure out, Tori Clayton." Bright Faith said. "It's Tori, and where do I find this... Moon Castle?"

                                                                 *   *   *

Tori set off on the journey to the Moon Castle. "Adventure!" Tori exclaimed excitedly. A shiny scorpion appeared in her path. "AAH!" Tori screamed. "ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᴵ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵉˡˡ ᶠᵘʳᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒⁿ..." she noted to herself.

It was the late afternoon and Tori had felt like she had walked miles. She spotted a purple glowing light in the distance. "That must be it!" Tori hollered. Tori ran towards the light through shallow bushes. There it was. A great, shiny, mansion of a castle. ⤵

Tori ran to the grand stairs of the castle

Tori ran to the grand stairs of the castle. "Dang it, there's guards..." Tori whispered to herself. "Trespasser!" one of the guards shouted. Two guards carried Tori by the arms. "Hey! Put me down! I'm the queen's daughter!" Tori burst. "Say it to the queen, kid." the other guard said. The guards stomped up the stairs and dropped her on the platform below Queen Saige's throne. "What is your purpose for trespassing?" Queen Saige stormed, with a face of anger. "Please, you have to listen! I'm your daughter! Bright Faith told me!" Tori pleaded with tears in her eyes. "Bright Faith... told you?" Queen Saige was obviously pondering while she said this. "Yes! Do you remember?" Tori asked hopefully. "I-I remember..."