7 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

[Setting: the bus]

The bus had just called Tori's neighborhood. "That's my stop!" Tori said to herself. "Thank you!" she said to the bus driver. "Anytime!" the bus driver had enthusiastically said back. As Tori walked off the bus she thought to herself: He seems much happier on the night shift than the other shifts for some reason...

                                                                     *  *  * 

Tori had just gotten back to her apartment to pick up her stuff when she saw her friend Aria was all dressed up. "Hey, Ari! What's the occasion?" Tori asked, hiding her suspicion. "Oh, nothing..." Aria said, making it hard for Tori not to be suspicious. Aria lives with Tori. Aria is a junior, so if she doesn't want to tell Tori something, Tori will respect that. Most of the time. "Yeah, okay. Nothing going on." Tori said, hoping Aria would spill. "Yep. You should get ready for your sleepover, should you not?" Aria suggested. "Oh! I almost forgot! Thanks!" 

Tori said hurriedly and ran to her room.  9 minutes later... "Okay, PJs, phone, toothbrush, hairbrush... yeah, I went over this 100 times. I got everything I need!" Tori confirmed. Tori put her hair into pigtail buns and headed over to the exit.

                                                                   *  *  *

It was 8:59. Tori was running so she wouldn't miss the bus. Luckily, it stayed put. Tori was a little exhausted from running all that way. She flopped down into a bus seat. "Ugh... finally I can just sit do-- Tiryn?" Tori asked surprised. "W-what are you doing here?" Tori blushed lightly. "Going home. You?" Tiryn asked. "To a sleepover. I wish you could come... but it's Girls Only! Sorry, not sorry!" Tori boomed. "Heh heh... I forgive you. Well, you enjoy your sleepover!" Tiryn said animatedly. "Thanks! You have fun doing... whatever you're doing." Tori smiled. "Current stop, Sunny Falls!" the bus driver called out. "My stop! See ya, Tiryn!" Tori giggled.