6 | ᴛɪʀʏɴ

[Setting: Moon Castle's grassy plain]

"Who said that?" Tori asked, doing a karate pose. "Heh, where are my manners? It's Tiryn." [pronunciation - TEAR•in] "Ah, Tiryn, my old student." Queen Saige said. "Hey, Saige!" Tiryn exclaimed like she was just a friend. "You know him?" Tori asked, surprised. "Yes, but it's Queen Saige to you. Do you understand?" Queen Saige implied firmly. "Oh, yes. I'm sorry, your majesty." Tiryn said with a polite curtsy.

"Hey, Tori? Wanna practice magic with me?" Tiryn asked politely with a sly smirk. "Uh, no thanks. I was just about to leave." Tori replied. "Are you sure? Don't you want to hang out?" Tiryn begged with unintentional puppy eyes. "Fine! How could I say 'no' to that face?" Tori agreed. "I know, right?" Tiryn said while looking in a mini portable mirror. 

"Okay, just wait for a second," Tiryn said. It looked like he was turning on some kind of recording device. He ran back over to Tori and backed up. He drew a magical yellow pattern in the air that was quite complicated for Tori to understand, and then a small golden shield appeared in his hands. "Okay, hit me with your best shot!" Tiryn yelled. "If you say so..." Tori said. She drew the laser beam pattern in the air with two hands. Red lasers shot out of Tori's hands, piercing into the golden shield. "Wow! You have strong powers!" Tiryn encouraged Tori. "Heh, you really think so? I still have a lot to learn..." Tori blushed. "Of course! We could make an alliance someday!" Tiryn suggested. "Yeah... maybe we could." Tori smiled.

                                                                      *  *  *

It was getting late, and Tori was invited to a sleepover at her friend Hailey's house. Haven was coming too! Tori was so excited. "♪ Going to a sleepover! ♪" Tori sang. "Current stop, Shallow Acres!"