8 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

[Setting: the bus]

"Hey, could you show them a little bit of your magic? For me?" Tiryn asked, being extremely polite. "Oh! That's a great idea! Of course, I'll do it for you! I'm so glad we're friends!" Tori agreed as she ran to the front of the bus and hopped off. "Friends... yes of course..." Tiryn laughed maniacally. "Such fools these days."

                                                                    *  *  *

It started to rain as Tori knocked on the door of Hailey's house. Tori heard a muffled voice inside yell: "I'll get it!"  The door started to open, and there was Hailey. It was obvious they had already started. Hailey had already had in curlers and put on a face mask. She heard Haven laughing from the distance. "Hi! I'm so glad you came! Haven's inside." Hailey beamed. "I know. Thanks for having me!" Tori bubbled. "No probs!" Hailey said as the girls ran to Hailey's bedroom. Tori opened the door and saw Haven doing a handstand. The room had nail polish, Arizona cans, blankets, journals, stuffed animals, and pillows on the floor.

"Wow, you girls made a hurricane!" Tori exclaimed. "Yeah, but luckily we just started!" Haven said with an upbeat tone. "Speaking of just starting..." Hailey said. "Let's start a pillow fight!" Haven interrupted. The girls screamed and laughed as they were all smacking each other with pillows. A few feathers came out here and there, but it was worth it. They were all having so much fun. After the great pillow fight, a new conversation started up. 

"Hey, girls?" Tori started. "Huh?" Hailey and Haven asked. "I want to show you something..." Tori said in a serious voice. "What is it?" The others asked. "But you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?" Tori keened. "Okay! Just show me!" Haven gushed. "Yeah, just show us already." Hailey rushed. "I'm gonna need something you don't want. Okay, Hailey?" Tori asked. Hailey handed her a napkin. "Okay... 3, 2, 1!" Tori counted as she was drawing a mythical air pattern. Tori held the napkin out of the window and... BLAST! A laser beam shot out of Tori's hand and made a hole through the napkin. "Wow! That was amazing!" Haven cheered. "Yeah! Thanks for showing us that!" Hailey beamed. "Anytime!" Tori said.

It was 12:07. The girls were getting ready for bed, and the sleepover was officially done.