4 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ

[Setting: a tall floral room in Moon Castle]

"You have to reunite the Tivicar gems." Queen Saige said. "The planet has gems?" Tori asked. "Yes, the gems are the strength of Tivicar. If they are not united, Tivicar will continue to fall." Queen Saige explained. "This very castle itself has a gem. That is helping this area of land stay together. I also have a private gem. My mother, Ellaska, told me to give it to my child. So, here." Queen Saige handed Tori a shiny orange gem. It had a bright light encased around it while it floated in her hands. "What's it for? Is it for myself not to collapse?" Tori guessed. "No, silly. They are for you to activate your powers." the queen specified. "Oh cool! Can you teach me how to use them?" Tori asked with eagerness. "Tomorrow, when the sun is shining." Queen Saige replied.

                                                                           *  *  *

Tori and Queen Saige had gone out to the large plain of grass behind the castle. It felt like a giant backyard to Tori. "We will practice here." Queen Saige implied. "Wow! This is a large space of grass! I know you guys wouldn't want this paradise to fall! Tori burst. "We certainly would not, that's why I'm about to teach you how to protect it." Queen Saige insisted.

"Stand still," Queen Saige guided. "clear your mind." Tori is constantly breathing in and out, meditating to empty her thoughts. "Grasp the gem," the queen continued to guide Tori. "draw a circle through the air, as big as you wish." As Tori drew an air circle, there was a green, glowing outline wherever she meant to draw. "Focus," Queen Saige noted. "draw a triangle inside of the big circle, and draw a small circle inside the triangle." and Tori did so. "Draw a line through that..." Queen Saige said, and Tori did as told. WOOSH!