5 | ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ

[Setting: Moon Castle's grassy plain]

A giant green force field appears above Tori and Queen Saige. "Wow! Who knew I could do this?" Tori asked. "I did. Whenever you need to protect anything, use your force field." Queen Saige replied. "Oh, and don't forget this information..." Queen Saige started as her voice got quieter and more sincere than usual. "Yeah?" Tori inquired. "Keep your gem close to you. Always." Queen Saige sternly whispered. "Okay! That should be easy." Tori burst. "Can you teach me more magic tricks?" "Yes, but you have to take this seriously! You cannot think of this power, your powers, like magic tricks."

                                                                        *  *  *

"What more tri-- I mean powers can you teach me?" Tori requested. "What would you like to learn?" Queen Saige asked. "Uh... I don't know. Laser beam?" Tori suggested. "Okay. The same process, except for different shapes. Do you need a reminder of what to do before drawing?" the queen asked. "I think I got this," Tori said. "Okay. Stay still... and clear my mind..." Tori started meditating again. Her breaths getting calmer and calmer. Air flowing softer and softer until her mind was clear. Tori was feeling as if her head was in the clouds.

"Grab hold of the gem..." she grasped the gem tightly just in case. "Okay, what do I do now?" Tori asked. "You always start with a circle. Never small, but not too big, unless there's some sort of army." Queen Saige guided precisely, so Tori drew an air circle. The outline was red this time. "One line across, then two lines parallel from each other going down." the queen continued. So Tori drew three lines in the air. 

The mythical air circle started glowing, and a shiny red laser started flashing out of both of Tori's hands. "AAH! THIS IS SO COOL!" Tori shouted. The laser beams stopped. "Aww, that was too short!" Tori pouted. "Good work. Tori's the name right?" said a voice from the distance.