Prologue

It was late at night when Eve was sneaking out of the den. She was going into the wood to look for something. Eve was wanting to learn more about the moonstone she kept seeing her visions, it has been bugging her all summer.

Every chance she got Eve went to the library to try and learn more about the crystal. But she was not successful. Halfway through the summer Eve realized that she was looking in the wrong books. Eve was needing to look her many spellbooks. So that is what she did. Every time someone asked her about why she was reading, she would always tell the same lie. "I'm trying to improve on my magic,". 

She told them that because Eve never had the heart to tell them the truth. And technically that was not a lie, while she was reaching the moonstone which she often found nothing on, well she found info on the moonstone but now the moonstone she wants info on. Anyway, while Eve was looking for info she would stop on every page to learn a new spell or potion, or she would just refresh her memory on something see already knows.

But anyway, if would Eve were, to tell the truth, she would have to tell everyone about her visions, about the moonstone, and even about her death. Eve couldn't tell her family or her friends about that she didn't want them to worry over her every move.

Eve read in one of her spellbooks about a book called The Book of Legends. It is a book filled with ancient magic and legends, she hoped it would give her the answers she needed, she wanted.

Eve looked at the map on her magic mirror. "Just a little further," Eve said as she kept walking. Soon Eve came to the spot with a flick of her worst Eve made a hole. She went to it and bent down and retrieved a chest.

She opened it inside was The Book of Legends. "Yes, I found it. Now to get back to the den before anyone knows that I'm gone," Eve said as she closed the chest and put it back in the ground.

Eve stood up and clinched the book close to her chest. "A million thoughts in my head. Should I let my heart keep listening, 'Cause up 'til now I've walked the line. Nothing lost but something missing," Eve sang as she walked back to the den.

"I can't decide, what's wrong, what's right. Which way should I go," Eve sang leaning against a tree. "If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling. Is this just a dream?" Eve sang as she twirled around the trees.

"Ah oh, yeah. If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find the way to who I'm meant to be. Ah oh, if only," Eve sang as she held the book tightly. "If only, If only," Eve sang softly. "Every step, every word with every hour I am falling in, to something new, something brave to someone I, I have never been," Eve sang as she ran through the forest.

"I can't decide, what's wrong, what's right. Which way should I go," Eve sang. "If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling. Is this just a dream? Ah oh, yeah," Eve sang as she adjusted her cloak with her free hand. 

"If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find the way to who I'm meant to be. Ah oh, if only, Yeah," Eve sang. "Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen, Yeah. Will you still be with me when the magic's all run-out?" Eve sang leaning on a tree.

"If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream? Ah oh. If only I could read the signs in front of me," Eve sang holding the book close to her chest. "I could find the way to who I'm meant to be, Ah oh," Eve sang as she walked through the forest. 

"If only, yeah. If only, yeah. If only, yeah. If only, yeah," Eve sang as she got closer to the den.

"If only, If only," Eve sang as she came up to the entrance of the den. 

Eve walked into the den. "Where were you?" Eve hears someone ask as she walks into the den. Eve looks up and sees Wyatt and Willa. Crap! I've been caught, Eve thought. "I was just going for a walk," Eve lied. 

"With a book?" Wyatt asked. "Yes, I wanted some fresh air while I was reading," Eve lied again. "Really?" Willa asked. "Yes, really. Now if you will excuse me I'm very tired and I'm going to bed now," Eve said, she wasn't lying about that. Wyatt and Willa just nodded. 

Eve quickly ran to her room hide the book, took off he cloak and went to bed. Meanwhile, Wyatt and Willa were talking on the way back to their rooms. "She is not telling us something," Willa told Wyatt. "Well even if she is, it is not like we can figure what it is," Wyatt said. 

"How would you know that?" Willa questioned. "I have tried all summer to figure out what Eve is bidding, and every time I fail, I say we just wait until she is ready to tell us," Wyatt said opening the door to his room. 

"Ugh, I hate to admitting it, but you are right," Willa said. Wyatt and Willa said their goodnights and then went to bed. 

(The picture at the top is what Eve is wearing)(The picture at the top will show what Eve is wearing in that chapter)

^^^^If only by Dove Camron^^^^ (it was the song Eve sang in this chapter)