Chapter 2

It was the first day of school and Eve was fired up, she checked over her stuff about a dozen times. There was a knock on the door, Eve raised her hand her front of her and pulled it back, opening the door.

"I still find that cool," Addison coming into the room. Eve giggled as she put her magic mirror in the side pocket of her bag. "Are you excited for school?" Eve asked zipping up her bag. "Totally, I'm going to be cheer captain this year," Addison said excitedly. That was when Eve actually noticed that Addison was in her cheer uniform.

"Yes, I'm so happy for you, this is what you always wanted," Eve said as she and Addison walked out the door to the main part of the den. "Someone is happy to be going to school," Wyatt said. "She is like this every year," Addison said through a giggle. Eve nodded in agreement.

Eve, Addison, Wyatt, Willa, Wynter and the rest of the pack that is going to school walk out of the den. "I messed up tonight. I lost another fight. I still mess up but I'll just start again," Eve sang as she walked out of the den. "I keep falling down. I keep on hitting the ground. I always get up now to see what's next," Addison as she walked beside Eve.

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up. Nobody learns without getting it won," Wyatt sang.

"I won't give up, no I won't give in, till I reach the end and then I'll start again," Everyone sang.

"Though I'm on the lead. I wanna try everything. I wanna try even though I could fail," Willa and Wynter sang together.

"I won't give up, no I won't give in till I reach the end and then I'll start again. No, I won't leave I wanna try everything. I wanna try even though I could fail," Everyone sang together.

"Oh oh try everything," Addison and Wyatt sang together.

"Look how far you've come. You filled your heart with love. Baby, you've done enough that cut your breath," Eve sang.

"Don't beat yourself up. Don't need to run so fast. Sometimes we come last but we did our best," Addison sang.

"I won't give up, no I won't give in till I reach the end then I'll start again. Though I'm on the lead,
I wanna try everything. I wanna try even though I could fail," Everyone sang as they reached the gate. One by one they all went through it.

"I won't give up, no I won't give in till I reach the end then I'll start again," Wyatt and Willa sang together.

"No, I won't leave, I wanna try everything. I wanna try even though I could fail," Wynter sang.

"I'll keep on making those new mistakes. I'll keep on making them every day," Eve sang.

"Those new mistakes. Oh oh, try everything," Everyone sang as they came upon the entrance of the school.

Eve walked up to her friends. "Hey Bree, how was your summer?" Eve asked as she walked up to her friends. "It was awesome I missed you all the whole time," Bree said. She was the only one who didn't spend the summer with the rest of the group, she and her family went on a vacation for the whole summer.

"The summer was not the same without you Bree," Addison said as she hugged Bree. "Eve are you finally going to try out for cheer," Addison asked. "Ugh! fine just as long as this is the only year," Eve said. "Deal," Addison said as she pinky promised with Eve.

Then an idea popped into Eve's head. "Wynter what if you also tried out for cheer," Eve suggested. "Omg! That is the best idea I have ever heard, Wynter you have a lot of energy, you would be perfect for cheer," Addison said.