Chapter 6

(Eve is still in her cheer outfit)

"We will have to take the cheer bus," Bree spoke up. "The football team took the other one,". Everyone filed into the cheer bus and went north. Eve felt this sharp pain in her stomach but didn't tell anyone they had enough to worry about. "How are feeling," Wyatt asked sitting next to Eve. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Eve said looking at her brother. Wyatt gave her a really look.

"You do realize that you've been holding your stomach in pain since we got on the bus," Wyatt said with a little chuckle. Eve looked down for a moment trying to figure out what to say to her brother. "Oh it is nothing, I'm just nervous," Eve said as she continues to look down. Wyatt sighed, he was annoyed his sister wasn't telling me anything. "Wyatt if must know, I think it has something to do with the moonstone," Eve said looking up at Wyatt. "Why did you not want to tell me?" Wyatt asked hurt. Eve let out a sigh. "I didn't want to make anyone more nervous than they already were," Eve said as the pain in her stomach got worse.

"It will be fine," Wyatt said as he put his arm around Eve's shoulders. Eve immediately covered her mouth. "Stop the bus," She yelled through her hand. As soon as the bus was stopped Eve ran out. She went to a nearby bush, and puke her guts out. Eve noticed a glowing blue light, so she followed it. "Eve where are you going?" Wyatt asked from the bus. Eve didn't listen she was too focused on the blue light. Soon Zed, Addison, Wyatt, Willa, ad Wynter, Bree, Bonzo, and Eliza followed, so they could make sure Eve was alright. "Zed, Bonzon, Eliza you guys should go back to the bus," Eve suggested as she stopped walking. 

"Why?" Eliza asked as she crossed her arms. Eve turned around to look at them. "This moonstone interferes with all electronics, like your Z-bands, and my magic," Eve said crossing her arms. "So basically your saying proceed with caution?" Zed asked holding his arm that his Z-band was on. Eve nodded then turned around and started to walk away again. Everyone followed Eve. 

Soon you could hear all the zombies scream in pain. "It will be ok, just hold on," Addison said trying to comfort her friends. There were still a few feet from the moonstone when the football bus pulled up. Bucky, the Acey's, and some football, and some cheerleader came out. "Bucky?" Eve questioned, looking confused. "What are you doing here?" Addison asked walking up to her cousin. "Well, when I heard about the wolves I figured you could use some extra help," Bucky said with a smile on his face. 

"Show us," Eve commended looking at sternly. "What do you mean by that?" Bucky asked with a nervous laugh. He was hoping Eve didn't know his secret. "Oh, I think you know what I mean," Eve said as she crossed her arms and kept her stern look. Bucky sighed, crap! She knows, He thought. Bucky didn't want to do want he was about to. Know Bucky couldn't put it off any longer, he went up and removed his wig. Once people saw what was hidden underneath, they all gasped. Bucky had a white streak in his hair like the wolves. 

"What is this, a joke?" Willa asked she was ready to wolf out at Bucky. "It's not a joke, everyone in Addison and Bucky's family has the mark of the wolf," Eve said coming over to her sister. "Why?" Wyatt asked angrily.  "Why do you think? Were part wolf," Bucky said annoyed. Everyone would have continued with the conversation but they were interrupted by cries of pain form the wolves. "No, not again," Eve said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What is happening?" Bucky asked his voice filled with concern. "The wolves, since the moonstone is dying, their dying," Zed said as he tied to hold back his tears. Zed's heart broke for Eve, she was his greatest friend, and she was about to lose everything. "We need that moonstone and quick," Bree said quickly and nervously. Eve stood up and went over to Bucky. "Bucky, me and a few football players are going to take the cheer bus back to the den. I need you and everyone else who stays here to help bring the moonstone back. Understand?" Eve said you could tell from her voice that she was seconds away from crying.