Epilogue

When Eve woke up she was in the den, it was early morning. Eve got dressed and went to sit at her desk. She still wasn't finished studying the book of legends. But before she could pull the book out a purple envelope caught her eye.

When she opened it Eve saw a letter inside. The letter read:

Dear Eve,

Miss us? Of course, you do. Anyway, that is not why I'm writing to you. There is great evil coming. It already hit Auradon. Then it said something about Seabrook and we that is where you are. So me, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Ben, are coming to you to see if we can help you stop the evil.

We will be bringing with us Celia, Dizzy, Uma, Harry, Hades, and Lydia(Mother Gothel's daughter) so be prepared to see them too. Also, we will be bringing the sceptre and the ember, for our fight.

Now just to be clear we won't be there for a few months, we need to rebuild here in Aurdon, and we did buy some time since when it attacked us we weakened pretty bad. 

Make sure to tell one about this, until we get there. And make sure you destroy this letter. 

Long live evil, 

Mal

~~~~~~~

Eve couldn't believe it, some her best friend from Auradon. She was excited, but also very scared apparently they're coming to help fight a great evil. Eve immediately burned the letter in her hands. She knew this was still like with her visions.

She couldn't tell anyone. Not yet anyway.