Swim

☣️❌☢️

Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé are now strolling along the Han River's sidewalks. They started early to gather and prepare the things they would need for their journey.

Lisa, to their surprise, found a sharp Katana sword hanging in the basement, as well as other useful weapons that they will need to fight the undead. The house owner turned out to be a Japanese Sword Collector. They were extremely fortunate since they now had sufficient weaponry to use against the Hunters.

"Remember when we were trainees and we used to have picnics here?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah, I miss those days." Rosé remarked, taking in her surroundings.

"Lisa even ate a rotten apple as a dare." Jennie added as the others laughed.

Lisa grumbled, "That was so not funny! I had an upset stomach after that."

Rosé taunted, "A dare is a dare Lisa-yah."

"Oh yeah? Remember when you were all nervous around Jennie Unnie after our Private Stage and you landed on your butt?" Lisa exclaimed, as they all laughed.

"Oh, it was hilarious!" Jisoo quipped.

"It's not funny." Rosé stated, crossing her arms.

"It was sort of funny." Jennie grinned, putting her head on Rosie's shoulders as they walked.

"Oh, and remember when Jennie Unnie mistakenly put salt in her coffee instead of sugar?" Lisa laughed, clutching her stomach.

"Hey! You did that on purpose!" Jennie screamed to a grinning Lisa.

"To be fair, Jisoo Unnie forced me to do it." Lisa shrugged as Jennie glared at Jisoo.

"Hey, Lisa! You betrayed me!" Jisoo growled.

"You two clearly betrayed me!" Jennie hissed.

"Ok fine, stop. If we're going to travel down memory lane, we might as well go on for hours, but it will only waste our time." Rosé remarked, reminding them that they're in a zombie apocalypse, not a reality show.

==

The four decided to take a short break on the sidewalks and just enjoy the scenery of the renowned Han River.

Jisoo spread her arms wide, as if she were in the movie Titanic, while Lisa hugged her from behind, attempting to recreate the moment.

"I wish we could be on the Titanic." Jisoo said, closing her eyes and enjoying the cool wind on her cheeks.

"Unnie, stop that. The last time you did that, we really ended up in a zombie apocalypse." Jennie replied, diverting her gaze to the Lisoo couple.

"It's not my fault, humanity deserved it since they didn't respect mother nature." Jisoo shrugged.

Lisa questioned, "Mother Nature?"

"Don't start again, Lisa-yah." Jisoo said, shaking her head.

They sat in silence for a while, enjoying their free time together while looking at the magnificent trees around them. Until they heard a loud crash five meters away. They were startled, and Jennie almost had a heart attack as she grabbed her chest firmly and took long breaths.