Remember Me

☣️❌☢️

FLASHBACK
(A year before the Zombie Apocalypse)

BLACKPINK released their mini album called Square Up during the DU-DU-DDU-DU era. Jennie and Rosé grew close during the time, to the point where they'd fall asleep in each other's beds because they'd been up all night talking about random things.

Also, they are always the ones who are left behind when the Lisoo duo is at work, recording new songs for their upcoming comeback. Jennie was frustrated and stressed out at the moment since she was having trouble with her rap part, and Rosé was there to comfort her.

She eventually got it right, much to her surprise. At the end of the day, she had a different feeling about the younger girl. Something she couldn't quite understand and hasn't had the opportunity to experience. Jennie, on the other hand, was only certain of one thing at the time. Is that Roseanne Park makes her really happy.

A month before their scheduled comeback. They headed to the studio as a group to record new versions of 'Really' and 'See U Later.'

Something hit Jennie's stomach hard the first time she heard the song "Really." It's as if the song is speaking directly to her, as if it's telling her something about herself. Especially since Rosé was singing the song right in front of her. She had the feeling that Rosé was asking her to be honest about her uncertain feelings.

As a result, Jennie continued to stare at Rosé as if she were the only thing in the world. But what she doesn't realize is that someone has been watching her the entire time. Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa are taking a quick break in their studio while Rosé is busy recording her own part.

"If you really, really love her, just tell her Jennie." Jisoo teased Jennie, who sat alongside her.

"What?" Jennie asked, confused, because she couldn't hear her as she was lost in her own thoughts.

"Stop denying." Jisoo spoke again as Jennie stared at her strangely.

"Deny what? Unnie, you're acting strange again." Jennie said, shaking her head.

Jisoo begins to sing the first stanza of their song 'Forever Young' very dramatically, and Lisa joins her as they both begin to act out a scene about two lovers teasing Jennie. The cat-eyed girl only stared at them, both arms crossed, annoyed.

"Why do all of our songs sound so cheesy this time?" Jennie wondered, her gaze narrowed on the crackhead duo.

"Don't blame the songs, Jenduekie. Blame your heart." Jisoo joked, winking at her while Jennie grumbled in irritation.

"What does that mean?" Lisa questioned Jisoo, who began to hum contentedly.

"Oh nothing." She remarked playfully.

Rosé entered the room as if on cue, and Jisoo began to smirk at Jennie constantly.

"I'm just going to go practice my lines." Jennie said monotonely as she sat up and walked outside, irritated.

"What's the deal with her?" Rosé asked.

"She's just on her period." Jisoo explained as she stood up with a smile.